The Big move

Anna was so ready to leave. she had her stuff packed up and in the car. she was driving there. She had never driven that far before and she was nervous. It was a 9 hour drive. she was heading to Nebraska all the way from Illinios. its not a huge thing but ir was the farthest she had ever been away from her family. A week later she was about to hit the road. She was hyped up on coffee and monster. Her sister looked at her weird and told her to turn down the music. Anna always had to have music on in the car. Otherwise she would go mad. She always sang along and it was never mumble rap. She couldn't help but love country music. Even though her whole town pretty much despised country music. She always had a love for music. New and old. It never mattered. Music always put a smile on her face and she new that music would never make her feel like she was different. She never really cared about the society. Her sister told her that she was to naive to understand that society with always see her a certain way. She loved who she became. She didnt want to live by society standards. SHe hoped the move to Nebraska would help that. she already had a job interveiw and really hoped to get it. she was so happy. Wayne was more than just college. It was a place to finally get away from the poast that she had been stuck in for so many years. 

Once they all got to the hotel they checked in and the others went swimmming while she stayed in the room and watched tv. She just wanted to relax before the long weekend ahead. 

The next morning her and her family was up before 6 to get ready for the hour drive to the school. she was so excited. her mom and grandma started crying. She was just ready for the new start. A new place to call home. She knew that she was never the best. her high school years was rough for her. She never really knew what to do or how to act. All her friends were sad to watch her go. They were happy that she got out of Illinois. They all knew that she was never happy there. They also knew that she would never be able to fit in with everyone else. she was to awkward. Not many people even knew that she was leaving. They will find out eventually. 

   That first weekend on campus was a scary one. she didn't have anyone to hold her hand through it. She didn't have anyone to lean on. She just knew that she wasn tgoing to let her anxiety get the best of her. She was taking control for once in her life. She was ready for what was to come. SHe got the job. She missed her old job but she knew that she always had a place there. she opened that store. She spent a year and a half at that place and she knew that it would always be a place that she felt safe. 

  She didn't want to admit that a guy had caught her eye. she could look at him for hours. Many would actually think that he was never the type of guy to be attractive. He was a little bit chubbier. he had facial hair. He was a teddy bear type. But he had a demeanor that she loved. He looked al;l tough on the out side. he had rough looking hands though. THat told her that he had a soft spot for something. Many people don't see that. They would say strictly that he was a mechanic or construction worker. But to Anna it showed that he was working for something. He also had a distant look in his eye. She knew that he didn't want to be here. 

   "okay everyone partner up," said the  head student. 

Anna was never one to go up to others to ask to be partners. She stayed back until she was asked or the teacher paired her up with someone. And that was exactly what she did this time. she waited until most people was paired up. She noticed that he was doing the same thing. Anna had a moment of courage. She went up to him and asked him to be her partner. 

"sure," was the only thing that came out of his mouth. 

"okay, With your partner. Ask These 10 questions. Get to know your partner." Don't be shy to ask other questions."