Chapter 8. Incomplete vengeance

Later that day Vaith had gone out to continue searching for bad bloods on this planet. The yautja was certain there weren't too many to worry about and were all young. Simply a bunch of rebellious teenagers Tala called them when he told her. The concept was foreign to him, rebellious teenagers? Nearly all yautja wouldn't dare disobey the honor code set for them but they were running away from what they were born for simply because they didn't like it?

That was just outrageous, before he could continue thinking a smart disc was thrown at him, it cut his side slightly. Vaith looked up to see multiple young bloods in a tree with combisticks, plasma casters and wrist blades. He simply reared his head back and laughed taunting them as he starting to move in a threatening position. It looked as if he was going to lounge forward and attack, he cracked his neck once before getting in a confident stance. Arms at his sides with his hands balled into fists as his mask was taken off and put on a nearby tree to record the fight.

Once in the same confident stance Vaith clicked his mandibles nice and clear in a threatening before walking side to side waiting for the fight as the elite yautja stared at the young blood in the middle dead in the eyes.

He knew they were scared, trembling even. Soon the armor on his torso and arms were off as well as his wrist blades and plasma caster. 14 vs 1, who would be winning this fight?

One of them shot a plasma caster but he dodged it before 3 badbloods ran at began attacking him with their combisticks and wrist blades. Vaith dodged a quick slash to his face before grabbing a combistick that one of them had tried to impale him with but forced it upward hard nearly breaking the young bad blood's wrist as he let go.

Vaith hit him hard in the left side of his skull with it as he cracked the young one's bio mask. The bad blood fell on the ground unconscious as the other 2 yautja slashes away with their wrist blades.

They hit nothing except each other in the sides when they were knocked hard onto their bottoms. Green blood oozed from their wounds as a few more ran at him.

The elite predator punched one in the gut before head butting the other hard in the face since the young blood wore no bio mask. Right as he did the young blood was elbowed in the throat and tossed hard into his comrade right beside him.

These fools were clumsy just as they were stupid. The bad bloods looked around for more of their weapons as the bad blood in the middle took off his mask and roared at Vaith.

Little did he know the elite yautja was in the air with his fist, before the bad blood could make a move he was punched a little too hard across his face making a large dent in his bio mask. He was sent flying for a small distance before colliding with a tree breaking a few bones and landing on the ground struggling for breath.

Vaith looked at the rest of them as they fled for their lives. He realized the cut in his side had opened a lot more before clutching that spot in pain. Poison... though it wouldn't kill him, he began sprinting back to Tala with his armor.

The elite predator clutched his side more before starting to walk and dropping his armor and weapons nearby. He shouldn't have held back so severely in his skill... Tala looked and ran over to him looking at the wound. "Poison?!" Vaith looked at her, "Won't die, just a lot of pain in a few hours."

She sighed in relief before cleaning the wound and putting gauze on it and helping sit against a tree. Tala looked at him concerned as the yautja simply turned his face. He was really going to be having a talk about recklessness with her...