Chapter 12. Trust and bond

(If your liking the story so far be sure to give feedback on how I can improve for you guys my friends!)

After a night of pure bliss and pleasure Vaith got up from the hammock looking at Tala sleeping nearly nude after last night. It was about 7:00 in the morning, he hadn't gotten intimate with anything else but her as they both felt closer to each other ever since. He sat on the edge as she slowly woke up and hugged him from behind feeling tired.

The yautja turned his head slightly looking at her and looked back at the distance of the explosion. Her brown skin felt warm against his, this feeling was... calming.

Her arms were around his neck as she closed her eyes feeling tired after not getting enough sleep, everything below her waist hurt... "Hey, do you remember the explosion we saw yesterday?" Her tone was soft and sleepy, "Indeed Tala, that was my young brother. He still quite young."

The woman giggled slightly hearing another try of his english as Vaith got up putting his armor on and going to the crash sight of the ship, the woman layed back down going back to sleep. Perhaps his younger brother would have matured slightly, knowing him that was unlikely.