Chapter 17. Not today...

He decided to turn the ship around in annoyance due to Tala's worry. Another day for sure... he had hoped to actually go today but apparently not, sitting on the bed and holding his head stressed out but in all honesty... he didn't like this at all.

The feeling of peace all the time, he loved the action and the adventures him and Tala were always on. The feeling of being watched, the feeling of excitement! The simple thrill of the hunt! He wanted to teach his children! He was a warrior at heart and all of this peaceful stuff was driving him crazy!

The feeling of rain washing over him as the hunt continued on spurred him to keep going! And those memorable moments with Tala... he couldn't forget how it felt to be so passionate as a warrior and a lover. The feeling of her hands on his wet skin when he returned from a hunt made him feel so... accomplished!

But now the kids would join too, he'd teach them how to hunt well and survive! His yautja blood was boiling for the excitement he felt when he was with Tala 6 years ago.

He wanted to be intimate with her again like it was back then, the rush of what it felt like to always be on your guard yet be in such a pleasurable moment was unbearable. She would always drag him to the pleasurable moments, the look in her eyes, the sounds she made and even how she touched him just drove him crazy during those moments.

Vaith got up seeing Tala in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist and just starting to kiss her without saying a word.