Phone Call (Pt. 1 of 2)

So many reads, yes!

Do you guys actually like this or?

I'm actually quite surprised how well this story is doing compared to everything else I have posted on here.

(Also if there is any typos or anything, I'll fix them soon.)

This a two parter.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

*Lucy's point of view*

"We're going to be back in an hour or two, is there anything you need, Luce?" My grandmum asks.

"No, I'm fine." I say glancing up from my blog page, editing it with terrible wifi is so hard, but it needs to be done.

"Okay will see you in a bit." My grandfather kissing the top of my head. "I know you need more Lays, I'll grab you a bag."

"Thank you." I say as he walks to the door. "Bye."

I continue to edit the webpage. It's nothing really exciting or that grabs peoples attention, it's only about writing and authoring, stuff like that. I've only gotten 20,000 views, and 11,000 subscribers. It's nothing quite big or anything. At least not compared to my grandfathers or his fallen friends.

A few minutes later as I am changing all the heading fonts I get a phone call.

"Hello?" I answer it without checking the number or even who it is.

"Lucille?" I hear from the other end.

"Who is this?" I ask and check the number real quick, I don't have it saved to my phone.

"Hannibal Lecter."

"Oh, what do you need, Dr. Lecter?"

"I answered a question of yours the last time we met. It was a question about myself."

"What was the question? We did ask many questions to each other."

"Forget what I just said Lucille, I'd like to see you."

"For?"

"To discuss something. Whenever you can, of course. I don't mean to impose on anything. You figured out how much I dislike the rude."

I think to what he told me. I really didn't want to be reminded of the man who is biological father is capable of, and has done.

"I would go, just one little hiccup. I don't have the car because my grandparents went out."

"Lucille, I'd just want to remind that not many people know what I do on the side, and when I mean not many, I mean you and someone else has been catching on. If worst came to worst I would have to-..."

"I know, Dr. Lecter, you warned me after you told me. Anyhow, doctor, if you want to about to speak about it, we could meet somewhere that's close to my hotel. If that is fine with you."

I know I thought about not even speaking to Hannibal, let alone seeing him again. All though what he's talking about I feel like I should speak to him. My mind feels at a standstill for the moment.

"Lucille are you still on the line?"

How long was I silent for? "Yes, doctor..." I say, my voice sounds a little off. "I..." I look down at my laptop's time. "I can meet you in like half an hour, is that alright?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"That one place that is near me."

"That desrciption doesn't help me on where to meet you. I'm pretty sure there is either a coffee shop or something of that sort in the area. I'll meet you there, outside the place."

"Fine by me." I hear the other of the call go dead. "Okay then..." I put my phone down beside me. I sigh slightly. I've got to dressed, I wasn't planning on that today.

I finish my blog update and save it with a new theme update (hope the suscribed people like it because they get to see it first since they get the email). I take my laptop to my room in the hotel an put it on bed before going into the bathroom.