Chapter 3

Have you ever got the feeling that you are being followed? Well I’ve got that felling right now.

I’m walking over to Gina’s house but that guy from the bus, I think it was Jai is following me! I think my hearts going to jump out of my chest as a million thoughts crowded my head…. Why is he following me? What’s he trying to do? Is he going to tease me?

But no he just kept on walking! I suddenly picked up my pace and literally sprinted to the house around the corner before knocking on the door. “Knock- Knock’ I started to get impatient, tapping my foot on the ground. When I saw that stalker boy, Jai coming around the corner into MY DIRECTION I started to really panick! “Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock” I was literally bashing the door down when a boy with bright green eyes opened the door.

“God, you’re going to break the door down, relax” he said “Hi I’m Beau and you are?”

“Sorry could you let me” I rudely interrupted him “I think I’m being stalked by that guy over there, he’s been following me from school!” I literally jumped into Beau’s arms as Jai started making his way up the front yard. A huge smile appeared on Beau’s face as he called out to Jai.

“Hey retard, I’ve heard that you’ve been stalking this girl” he started laughing under his breath, is he really so dumb as to start laughing when I was being stalked.

“What the heck?” Jai stated as he made his way up towards me

Seeing a baseball bat lying on the ground on the front porch I grabbed it and aimed it at Jai.

He suddenly backed off. “Wow, what the hell are you doing?” Jai said taken aback

“Hey Beau what’s going on out here?” Wait who was that, as I turned around to meet a boy who looked identical to Jai I suddenly dropped the bat sending it crashing to the ground.

Oh shit! Oh no! They were the two twins …who… who I was going to tutor!!! Which meant that Jai actually lived here?

“Did I mention that the stalker actually lives here” Beau said with a smirk, trying to hold back a laugh.