Chapter 7

“No!” I said a little too loud. “Girl your hair is too long and too dead” said the hairdresser. Oookay weirdo I thought to myself.

“Look Lily he’s just going to cut it mid- length with a few layers framing your face, you’ll look adorable!” she said with a whiney face. “Any way you don’t have a say in the matter, chop away” she said turning to the hair dresser.

*3 hours  later*

“Come on just one more shop” she said dragging me into ice, I mean how could I refuses Liz’s adorable face?”

*Saturday night*

I could hear the loud music from a street away. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I thought with a shock that… I actually looked pretty. I had on demon skinny jeans, with a pair of black high heels a tight black singlet top, with a brown leather jacket on top. My jet black hair, mid length was in layers framing my face which made my blue eyes stand out. Stepping out of the car I felt like a totally different person.

I got a few glances from people at my school. “Looking good” Liz whispered in my ear encouraging me further. Then as I looked around I realised that people had actually stopped dancing and were staring at me. Then I felt someone slap me on the ass!

“Hey!"  I said whirling around to come face to face with Beau, but I must have caught him off track or was expected to be someone else because his mouth suddenly dropped open (:o) “ Lily?” he said looking shocked. Then I saw Luke and Jai walking towards us with their mouths open. “Umm… Guys?” I said starting to get a little freaked out.

"You look so different” Luke stuttered, and then suddenly the music stopped and everyone was staring at me!!!

 Hey everyone, Really stuck for ideas on what to do next so PLEEEAASSEE comment any ideas and remember to vote ;) thanx