Chapter 7

(RECAP)

I got a few glances from people at my school. “Looking good” Liz whispered in my ear encouraging me further. Then as I looked around I realised that people had actually stopped dancing and were staring at me. Then I felt someone slap me on the ass!

“Hey I said whirling around” to come face to face with Beau, but I must have caught him off track or was expected to be someone else because his mouth suddenly dropped open (:o) “ Lily?” he said looking shocked. Then I saw Luke and Jai walking towards us with their mouths open. “Umm… Guys?” I said starting to get a little freaked out.

 “You look so different” Luke stuttered, and then suddenly the music stopped and everyone was staring at me!!!

(END OF RECAP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around in bewilderment….. Was this really happening?! “Um… Beau you’re going to catch flies, close your mouth” I said as a joke but when he made no reaction, I started to get really nervous.  I could feel my heart thudding loudly in my chest; I thought it was going to explode.

“Hey Bob why the heck did you stop the music!!!” Liz yelled out to the DJ from across the room.

“W-well…. I just thought- everyone- Oh what the hell!?” he said a little bit confused before pumping the music loudly again. Everyone started dancing again but I could still fell their gazes on me.

“Happy birthday Beau!” I said giving him an awkward hug. “Hey thanks” he replied but then I heard a cat whistle from behind me and I whirled around to see who it was.

“Shut up Tim!” I heard a girl say, a bit annoyed. “A group of people started to crowd around me, Beau and Luke. Hey where the hell did Liz and Jai go I thought looking around the room desperately?

“hey Lily these are my friends, Daniel and his girlfriend Hope, Sabrina my close friend and this is Tim and his girlfriend Alana” I gave them all quick hugs as Beau introduced them to me, but when I got to Tim his hug went for a little too long and his girlfriend Alana, had to give him a little wack for him to let go.

I recognised Hope and Daniel as the couple that were making out in the front yard. His friend Sabrina walked over to Luke and put an arm around his shoulder as if to claim that he was hers, as she gave me a look that said –keep away from him…. He’s mine! - Which made the hairs on my neck stand up.

Luke suddenly escaped out of Sabrina’s grasp and held out his hand to me, “Want to dance?” he asked in a pleading tone. I got a death stare from Sabrina but I, honestly couldn’t have cared less, as I made my way onto the dance floor.

I caught sight of Jai and Liz dancing together, awww they looked sooo cute I thought with a smile. I wasn’t the best dancer, but when a fast song suddenly came on, Luke took his hands in mine as we started dancing to the beat.   

*2 hours later*

“Oh Lukey your my best friend in the whole world!” I screamed out. I think I may have had a little too much to drink (;0) “come on I think I should take you home, you have had way too much to drink!” Luke said with a grin. “NOOO! I don’t want to go!” I wined putting on a puppy dog face. “Go outside I’ll be there in a sec- just going to get the keys” he said while walking off.

God did my head hurt. Walking outside I didn’t even know what I was doing. I walked past Hope and Daniel, who were in a deep conversation. I couldn’t even think straight…. Wait where am I?

Walking onto the middle of the road the last thing I remember was looking towards Daniel and Hope and seeing their mortified expressions… “BEEP!” I looked at the car that came speeding down the street and then my world went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurthors note-

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.... wonder what happens next :)