Chapter 8

Oww! Why did I ach all over? I started to sit up straight but then realised where I was… in hospital. WTF? Why am I here I thought in confusion, then the previous night started flooding my memories, and then I remembered… the car!

I started to shift around in the bed but was rewarded by a massive head spin. I slumped back down onto the bed defeated when I realised I was surrounded my heaps of balloons and flowers. Who would buy me these besides my parents? No one likes me!

As if on queue my parents walked in followed by Liz, Hope, Daniel and the brooks brothers including their mum Gina. My mum rushed over to be giving me a tight bear hug, which made me wince in pain. “Oh thank god you’re alright honey!” she said as the tears came pouring down her face making her shake in huge, long sobs” Gina and my Dad had to take her out of the room before she literally had a heart attack.

Luke rushed up to me pleading “I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have left you alone while you were so drunk!” he yelled into my face. For some random reason I started laughing my head off making everyone give me an, are you crazy look.

Then Beau came over to me and planted a kiss on my forehead, making me blush. Luke gave him the death stare and was about to say something but stopped when the doctor came in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone.... Who do you think Lily should end up with team Luke or team Beau? comment on who you think and remember to vote!!! THANX