Chapter 6

Just as I was getting ready to leave I heard Beau call out to the boys “Hey Jai, Luke ask your friend if she wants to come my party tomorrow night”. Wait did he just say party…Me??? Both boys turned to me blushing and said “oh, yeah forgot to tell you it’s Beau’s 19th Birthday tomorrow night and we’re having a party, did you wanna come?”

“Umm yeah sure, but do you mind if I bring my friend Liz?” I asked nervously. I didn’t want to be a total loner and Liz was my best friend, well my only friend actually, since everyone at the school thought I was a total freak.

“Sure!” Jai said a little too quickly making him go red in the face. “Okay see you tomorrow” I said walking out the door.  Today was Friday afternoon; I thought with annoyance no school until two days.

“Hey Liz the brooks bros just invite me to their party tom, and I got u an invite 2… meet me at the shops in 30 min there’s something I need 2 tell u” I hit the sent button and made my way to the bus stop.

*30 Minutes later*

“Hey” I said greeting Liz as she walked through the front door. She held up her hand before I could say anything else. “Look I know you have nothing to wear to the party so that’s why I’m going to give you my friend, a complete makeover”

“How- did you know?” I asked embarrassed

“Please I was at your house last weekend and when you opened your cupboard to get a jumper. All you had was knitted jumpers, and baggy jeans, I swear I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that stuff!” she faked vomit, which made me just laugh. “Oh and looking good without those Einstein glasses your blue eyes are so pretty” laughing she took my hand and lead me towards the hairdressers.