Chapter 1

Lily’s POV-

“Beep-Beep, Beep-beep” My Bright blue eyes fluttered open and I see bright, red digits dancing around my eyes. 7:30? 7:30, wait today’s my first day of school!

“SHIT!” I practically jump out of bed making a fail landing on the floor. Grabbing my ugly new Penola uniform I threw it on and tied my jet black, hair into a tight low bun. Putting on my Glasses I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Eww… I looked so nerdy with my eyes looking ten times their normal size behind my glasses. Well no time to stand her feeling sorry myself I’m late!

*On The Bus*

“WAIT! WAIT I’M HERE!” I screamed from around the corner. The Bus driver who I couldn’t tell whether they were a man or a woman gave a snarl reply before opening the doors. I looked around at all the unfamiliar faces on the bus. God, I hated starting at a new school! I started looking for a spot to sit in, when I suddenly started falling.

Down I went and hit my head hard on the floor. Pain cursed through my head but what was worse was when everyone started laughing at me. “Watch it Loser” said the girl who must have tripped me over. She was Beautiful I sadly have to say with long brown hair, and bright twinkling eyes. “Bitch” I muttered under my Breath.

Suddenly she was reaching down towards me, what the hell was she doing? I thought to myself. “Got ya” she said taking off my Glasses. Oh did I mention that I’m practically blind without my glasses. “Hey! Give them back” I yelped desperately trying to grab into the spot where I last saw her.

“Paris, stop being a bully and give them back” said a voice coming from directly behind me.

“Oh Jai, why do you have to be such a spoil sports!” she said with an annoyed voice, handing them back to me. As I turned around to see who had just saved me from further embarrassment I was looking into the most amazing eyes I had ever seen. “Um…Thanks?” my throat was suddenly dry and I was lost for words.

“Oh trying to flirt with the famous Jai Brooks, you’re just pathetic!” Famous? I thought to myself before quickly running to the back of the bus.

Hey evryone, kinda new to wattpad so vote comment... thanx