Meeting the New Villains

Prince Ben's POV: I looked as the Villain Kids stood in front of the kids of Auradon, I could feel Audrey gripping tighter around my arm, as she continued to smile tightly at the kids, all with colorful hair and leather outfits. Taking a deep breath, I began the speech I had rehearsed in front of the mirror many times. "Hi, I'm Ben." I began before my girlfriend interrupted me. "Prince Ben, soon to be King! And I'm Princess Audrey, his girlfriend, right Benny-boo?" Audrey asked clinging onto my arm, I gave her a tight-lipped smile. "I'm so glad that our two people can begin the long road to healing." I said as I went down the line to introduce myself, as Audrey stood back.

Prince Ben's POV: "Doug, here'll take you to your rooms, if you need anything." I was once again cut-off by Audrey "Ask Doug." She said quite forcefully as she stalked off, dragging me along. Casting one last look at the Villain Kids I met the stormy eyes of Syena.

Syena's POV: Once Mal, Evie and I got settled into the room we shut the blinds and I flopped onto the bed. Pulling out my sketchbook I flipped through the pages wanting to design now that I was in a new space. "Syena, come on, not the sketch book again. Come on, we're in a new space, let's go around and explore." Evie said trying to get me to put down the book. "Evie, I'm fine here, please. I just need time to adjust." I said as Evie nodded as she left the room with Mal. Once the door shut, I crawled over to my satchel and pulled out a shell necklace that I was given in the final moments of me being home. A knock at the door brought me back to my senses as I walked toward the door before opening it slightly to see Ben smiling down at me. "Is everything fine?" He asked, I raised a brow in confusion, "Are you settling in fine?" He asked kindly, "Yeah, just getting used everything." I replied quietly, he smiled empathetically, "Want me to show you around Auradon Prep?" He offered, "For class tomorrow." He rushed out, a blush starting to spread across his face. "Yeah, that'd be nice." I replied before I quickly jot down a note for Evie and Mal got back from their little "adventure".