Vampire Training Camp

Ok so like that was totally awesome right?? And the next day everyone started talking about how brendon urie couldnt be found and the only hint was a pile of dust in his LA home and we were like *high five* we did that.

So lauren and I watched a MOVE called BTS I LOVE BTS bc the boys were so cute :,)

Then i saw an ad for target and i was like "LAUREN."

"WHAT" lauren was like

"We should go to TARGET!!!!!"

Then when i said target like the whole guard showed up and they started squealing like yes girl target yes!!! Go targt!! And lauren was like "haha silly we have a target here" and we went into the east wing of the mansion and it was a GIANT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!

Theb i asked lauren "why is there a target in here?"

"Haha" she said. "It is a funny story."

"Hahaha u r right" i agreed. That sure was a funny story. Then we kept walking and i saw a shirt that i liked it said "VAMP GIRL ;)" and i was likelaurenlaurenlauren can we get this

Then she said "yea lol the guard owns this target so u can shoplift as much as you want"

"Wow! I said, pulling the shirt on over my pther shirt. "Im so glad you guys kidnapped me, stolw me away from my real life, cut all my ties to the outside world, and turned me into a monster! Thia ishirt is thw best!"

"Haha i know right" then lauren high fived me and we went to look at headphones. on the way there we saw one of my old friends from middle school. "Kelly?" I asked. "Kelly is that you?"

Kelly stopped mid-conversation and looked at me like so preppy. "Ugh," she said, "abby?"

"Yeah, i havent seen you in like a year—"

"Ugh. Im sure glad i havent seen you in a year. You are so emo now."

"What?,...but ive always been emo."

Kelly shook her head. "Get a way from me, scene creep." Then kelly pushed me and continued looking at boxes of uncooked pasta, ignoring that i was shanding right next to her.

I glanced at lauren. Lauren shrugged. Then we left and grabbed some cake mix too.

When we got back to the kitchen in the mansion we started making cupcakes wjth the cake mix and we could hear jo and kenz and sara talking about our nexg mission in the other room.

"We must defeat..." jo dsaid... "...twenty one pilots."

"Just any 21? Like we can just show up at an airport and take a bunch out?"

"No not like that," kenz said. "Its a band, theyre emo."

"Wait theyre a band?" Said jo. "I though they were a bunch of pilots like in a trench coat kindof."

"That makes sense" said sara.

"No wait how did u even know tøp was gonna be our next target????"

"Idk im not really in charge of the target picking. Here, look at this-" said jo. "Alexa, who do we kill next?"

*ding!* -twenty one pilots-

"Ooooooooo" said kenz and sara.

"Ok well then lets go train to kill them!" Said kenz

Then our cupcakes were finished and we decorated them to look like bats!!!!!

Then we ate them and they were delicious :D