The death ofjsva hsbachlso

We went ups tho the door really slowly and intomidatingly because we fidnt know where he would be.

Laurent had explained to me that brendon urie havd alot mire powers than we did becjagese he was really poserful which is why we needed 20 girls to take him down. It takes along time to get campire powers," she said." Beebo has had more time than any of us."

"Omg is he like 500"

"No hes 34"

"Oh"

"B were mostly like 16 so thats still really old compared to us"

"Oh right yeah ur right"

"Thanks"

"Yw"

The n whethe car arrived we were like super sneaky getting up to beebos house and we oh wait we alked he re didnt we
Oh
Well ok so we snuck up on beeno and slipped in the window of the upper level of his house. Then we snuck all around the house becuasne we voudl hear him making food downstairs and jo dos some hand signalsto tell ys to be quiet.
Kenziscoubtec off "5-6-7-8...."

AND THEN WE ATTACKED!!!!!!! IT WAS SUPER BADASS AND WE FRLWW AT HIM WEEERE LIKE POQ POW WHAM PEPWPEW JSJDMF HIT HIT PUNCH WJKDJS AND HE FELL TO THE GROUND AS BE WAS TORALLY PWNED BY A BUNCH OF 9TH GRADERS!!!!!!

I stood up and i looked as bejfl laid and couchghed on the cgrousnd. He lookedj loke he was alot of piain and parts of his face eas bleeding from where we hit him. "Cool!" I said. "We killed brenadon uroe! That was easy."

"Except hes not dead" said elainw, poised for action.

"Oh no!" Gadped caitlin and brendon urie pished himself off of the ground.

"You thought you could stop me?" He daid, smirking at us with malice . "You thought?" And his eyes turnedn BALCKS And his teeth FREW until he looked SUPER VAMPIREY.

"We have to use powers!" Yelled skylar. "We cant beat hum with out them!"

Then everyone wtarted using their vanmpire pworrs but he used his too and it was reallt hard! There were colored lights everyonwehre as people shor magic back and cforthw and he started knockeing people down and totally kicking their asses bc his super speed was way faster than oura and we coulr t keep up qith him. I was looking around all panocked because i couldnt see laurent and tuen i got hit from the side. Suddenly all of my motions were super slow and i saw brenaonf ueis moving quickly, grabbing me bu the shoulder and hitting my face and even my recouils were too slow. I hatd no hiope of blocking him. Then my vision was blurry and i was like oh my ogod why did i joim color guear this hurts. He stopped for a second and glared at me with an evil smile then when i had slowly met his eyes he said something anf bit my neck! I fell to the ground — slowly, like i was moving through ice cream ( lol xp) and once i hit the grounde everything went back to normal speed and i coughed be ause now i was super hurt. Brensond uwi was one wvil man,. How could he hirt me! We are only trying to kill him!

I got backyp and started to rejoin the fight and
finally thhre girls had him held down w his hearms behfowmg jis  beak  and he was bloody and defeated but still looking cocky.

"Say goodbye, brendon urie!" Sara told him. "With you dies all of Panic! At the Disco and we resurrect thousands of preteens that have falledn under your spell."

"You thin kthisnis the end?" He said ominously. "You havent seen the tip of the iceberg. You may be able to destroy me . You may be able to kill of ther bands. but you will bever defeat our leader."

"Yeah, yeah, put a sock in it," said reannah. "We dont care one bit."

Lauren raised a woden staeak above her head. "Martinez, i summon your strength!" She called. Thunder rolled outside. "Tati! I summon your rage!" There was a MBIG LIGHTNISGJ outside!!!!! Then she brought the stake down into breebos heart! And he died

The girld dropped him and stepped back. We stared for a second kindof in schock. Thebn becky pulled back the window blinds and light hit him and he dissolved tointo dust.

"Cool," i said. "We killed brendon urie!"

"Yeah!" Then lauren high fived me.
"Lets go out for pizza! Said mallory and we were like omg yeah! And wae all stayed in LA for a little bit so owe could eat some really good pizza m."