Chapter 4

"Can't we check tomorrow?"

Jin's eyes widened by what Jungkook said "What?!"
"I said can't we check tomorrow I'm tired and sleepy!"
"Jungkook! You have been crying about Yoongi ever since you got that call saying what if you don't see him again!... And now... AND NOW YOU ARE JUST CARING ABOUT SLEEPY YOU ARE! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOONGI! DON'T YOU LOVE HIM!?"

"NO!" Jungkook yelled in anger. Jin couldn't believe this. Jungkook had been crying and depressing for Yoongi... And now Jungkook doesn't even care about or love Yoongi anymore. Jin got angry and walked out of the room and slammed the door. Jin angerly walked to the sleeping boys on the couch and woke them up harshly "Let's go! We are going to save Yoongi right now!" Jin said angerly. "Ok." Said the boys and got ready when they were in the care Namjoon asked Jin "And Jungkook?" Jin just got more angry "TAEHYUNG START DRIVING NOW!" Jin told taehyung the places they will be going to look for Yoongi at and Taehyung nodded.

First Jin and the others checked at the cemetery but found nothing. Then they went to check at a abandoned hospital, they checked every floor, every room but they got... Nothing. Next, they went to check at the abandoned Farm house and found nothing... Until Jimin yelled. "HEY GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING! IT'S A CLUE!" Jimin yelled and ran to the rest of the boys and gave it to Jin.

H-Hey i-its me Yoongi. I-I just gotten forced to have... sex with the b-boss who c-called you a-and I feel disgusting and dirty and... And god I want to die... I just want to be with you guys and you don't know how much pain I'm going through right now. I-I can't take it anymore and I'm sorry if some of the words are smuged I'm sorry I can't hold back from crying. I-I I don't know what to do anymore but there is this nice, sweet, caring guy h-his name is Taemin and when he has time he will come take the blindfold off my eyes and would even untie me from the chair and would give me my clothes so that I can get dressed and not be tied on to a chair with out clothes. He also said that he would try to tell his father to let me go but his dad K-Kino would just hurt Taemin until he can't move and come... A-and would come... I'm sorry I-I can't... I don't feel like talking about that. But Kino would tell me that I'm worthless, disgusting, and that I should kill myself because I have nobody to love me and that no one cares for me and I don't want to believe him but I just can't. I-I don't know what to do anymore I want all this pain, the voices to leave me alone and the only way I can do that is to die but Taemin wouldn't let me do that of course and he tells me the opposite he tells me that there is people who cares for me and that there is people who loves me and he said that those people will come find me and that they will be right there to help me. I just want you guys, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook... I want you to know that I love you guys so much and... I-I have to go... He is here for me... Again....... Oh and I also see a lot of school desks around and a lot of school books around the room when they open and close the doors so I think I'm at a abandoned school because everything is dirty and dusty....

Jin and the others fell to the floor crying knowing that Yoongi is in pain, knowing that if they come to him with out Jungkook... Yoongi's heart will shatter because Jungkook won't be there. Jin's blood boiled with anger for Jungkook... But Jin had to find Yoongi first so Jin decided to give Jungkook one more chance to help them get Yoongi back.

Jin told Taehyung to drive them back to Jungkook's because Jin was gonna talk to Jungkook. Jin told the boys to stay in the car. Jin opened the front door and walked into Jungkook's room.
"Jungkook I'm going to give you one more chance! Come with us to find and get Yoongi back!"
"No!"
"Jungkook are you sure think about it. I know you care for Yoongi a lot. I know you love Yoongi. So come with us so that you can tell Yoongi face to face that you love him."
"NO JUST GO FIND HIM GEZZ AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"Jungkook come on you love Yoongi don't you?"
"...... "
"Don't you!"
"...... "
"DON'T YOU LOVE YOONGI ISN'T YOONGI YOU WORLD?! YOUR LIFE?!"
"..... "
"JUNGKOOK!"
"NO YOONGI ISN'T THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! NO I DON'T LOVE HIM! AND NO I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM! I DON'T EVEN CARE IF HE IS ALIVE OR DEAD!"

That's all Jungkook had to say for Jin to get a suit case and pack Yoongi's belongings like clothes, laptop, headphones, shoes, etc. Once Jin was don't packing all of Yoongi's stuff Jin walked out of the room with the suitcase and walked out of the house and walked to Taehyung. "Open the back of the car" Jin said and Taehyung did as told. Jin walked with the suitcase to the back of Taehyung's car and put Yoongi's suit case in the back and closed the trunk and got in the car. "Taehyung drive to our old high school... Yoongi is there" Jin said and they drove off.

Once they got to the high school everyone got off the car "Let's stay together" Jin said when they walked inside they each got a weapon of some sort like a pipe or chair. And they checked the whole entire school for Yoongi and then they stopped at one classroom door and it was the room where they hoped that Yoongi would be in.........