Chapter 17

"I hope that I made Yoongi happy... It hurts to see him cry..." Jungkook told himself while driving back to his house. Jungkook opened his house door.
"Hello Kookie!" A girl said and jumped onto Jungkook. "What are you doing here Tiffany?!" Jungkook said and pushed the girl away. Tiffany is Jungkook's ex. Jungkook broke up with Tiffany when he meet Yoongi. "Well I'm here to have fun!" Tiffany said looking at Jungkook with lustful eyes. "No! I want you to leave! You don't live here anymore!" Jungkook said while pulling the girl to the front door.

Tiffany pulled back. Jungkook was surprised. Tiffany then pulled Jungkook to the couch and pushed him down and removed her clothing. She looked at Jungkook with Secdutive and lustful eyes. She slowly but lightly dragged her index finger from Jungkook's lips to the first button of his shirt. Jungkook stared back with a bit of lust in his eyes. Tiffany then removed his shirt and threw it... Somewhere. Jungkook put his hands behind her back and...

Imagine the rest of the scene you dirty minded children. I didn't write the rest cause... I never or haven't wrote smut with a girl Instead of a guy so ya I saved you from an unforgiving amount of cringe be grateful.

After the long rounds of making out...

"Hey Kookie"
"Yes Tiff?"
"Let's keep doing this and it will be our little secret and I'm your secret little girlfriend" Tiffany whispered close to Jungkook's ears.

"Okay"
"Promise?"
"I promise"
Jungkook said and went to sleep.

Well *cough cough* there is gonna be some problems... Anyways...

The next day at Jin's house...

"Jin!" Taehyung said but Jin didn't move. "Wait let me do something" Yoongi said and left the room. Yoongi came back with a cup of water and ice. Yoongi then threw the water at Jin.
"AH! WHAT THE FUCK!?"
Jin yelled. "Ah~ sweet revenge~" Yoongi said and calmly walked out if the room. "Hey jungkook have to go to work now so bye I'll try to stop by sometime" Taehyung said and walked out of the room and left the house. When Jin finished changing into new clothes he walked down stairs and went into the kitchen to see Jimin and Yoongi cooking. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Jin yelled and made Yoongi drop some eggs. "W-We are making breakfast" Yoongi said while cleaning up the broken eggs that were on the floor. And Yoongi did an eggcellent job at cleaning it up. *wink wink get it the broke eggs and egg Cellent? No? Okay I'll stop now

Jin sighed and sat down at the table. When Yoongi and Jimin were done cooking they gave the food to Jin not trusting their cooking skills or the "food" That they made to go in their body.
"It's... AMAZING!" Jin said and started eating more of the food until he was finished. Yoongi and Jimin sighed in relief and high five each other for not food poisoning Jin.

I would have made Jin live through