Chapter 29

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook was in the shower wondering if he should go by Jin's house and try to see Yoongi because after the whole blanket drama Yoongi was crying and that's all he was able to see before a blanket blinded him. "Screw it!" Jungkook said and got out of the shower and changed into a white shirt and black jeans and left to go see Yoongi.

When Jungkook arrived at Jins house he lightly knocked on the door... Nothing... He tried again but louder this time... Still nothing.

"Hey!"

Jungkook heard and turned around.

Little girl's POV

I was outside playing with my dolls when I heard loud knocking on my neighbor's door and it was coming from Jin's house. I got annoyed.

"Hey!" I yelled out and got the man's attention. He turned around and saw me. "Oh hello, can you tell me where Jin hung is?" He asked. "First, who are you?" I asked. "I'm Jeon Jungkook" He said with a smile. "Hmm... I heard Jin talking about a Jungkook." I said thinking. "Alright then!" I said and he looked like a happy little 5 year old boy.

"Jin's friend Taehyung that is also my friend came by earlier. I thought we were going to play today but he said not right now. He also told me that he was going to take Jin, Jimin and... What's his name again...? Oh that's right and Yoongi to the new Amusement Park near by" I explained and Jungkook looked sad. "Oh... Okay thank you" He said and walked to he car. "Wait do you know when they are coming back?" Jungkook asked me and I shook my head. He thanked me once again and drove away.

"MOM! MOMMY!"
"YES?!"
" I HELPED ONE OF JIN HYUNG'S FRIENDS!"
"OKAY"
"I FEEL SO HAPPY!"
"THAT'S NICE SWEETIE!"