Chapter 19

Yoongi POV

Yoongi woke up the next day and went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and saw that his car ears disappeared... They were gone. Yoongi checked his tail... It was also gone. "No wonder I didn't feel pain when I went to bed" Yoongi said and took a shower and went down stairs after changing and went into the kitchen.

"NO!" Jin yelled.
"What?" Yoongi asked
"Your ears and tail is gone" Jin said falling to the floor and sobbing. Yoongi bent down to the floor with Jin. "If you want we can go shopping for cat ears headbands after breakfast" Yoongi said and Jin nodded and that's exactly what they did after breakfast.

At Jungkook's house

As usual when Jungkook woke up he will wake up Tiffany with a kiss and they would both take a shower together and eat together. "Hey Jungkook... Can we both hang out today and have fun together?" Tiffany asked before Jungkook had put on his shoes. "Alright babe" Jungkook said and waited for Tiffany to get ready.

At Jin's house

Yoongi was waiting for Jungkook to stop by but he never came. "Maybe he had to do something probably working like Taehyung?" Yoongi thought to himself while sitting down on the couch. Then Yoongi fell asleep.

Jin walked in and Jimin and saw Yoongi sleeping on the couch. "He must have had a long day for him yesterday for him to be sleeping more that twice today?" Jin said and Jimin nodded and set the groceries on the counter table in the kitchen. Jin did the same. When Jin and Jimin were done putting the food away they got a blanket and put it over Yoongi. "Well movie night will have to be moved for tomorrow" Jin said. Jimin sighed. "Alright but we are gonna make Yoongi stay so that he can watch the horror movie with us though!" Jimin said and Jin nodded. (They don't know) Jimin walked upstairs to his bedroom and Jin... He stayed with Yoongi and watched TV but he put the volume on low to not wake Yoongi because if he did... He would have to deal with a young looking grumpy grandpa.