4

Molly

Is is classed as an affair if the person your sleeping with is actually your ex husband? I already know the answer but I can't seem to help meself. We don't talk about the shit between us which is probably the first thing we should have done but it makes me into some kind of bunny boiling nutter when I think about it. It seems to hurt more now that he's back in my life and my bed.

I flit between biting his face off and wanting to kill him to ripping his fatigues off and shagging him half to death in some dingy hotel room or a random office in the barracks, wherever really, I'm not fussy when it comes to my need for him. I like that it's all on my terms, I'm in control this time.

I'm watching him, watch me as I sip the glass of wine that Bones has just bought me, much to the annoyance of everyone's favourite home wrecker. I'm sitting on a bar stool and I've got them both well and truly hooked. I'm not usually a cock tease but today I saw him and Georgie together and all that went through my head was the image of him shagging her in our bed. The one we bought together. The one we made love in night after night until he got ill and he didn't wanna touch me anymore. I hate to admit I'm getting off on his jealousy. Bones whispers something in my ear but I'm not listening, I can't take my eyes off of him. But I laugh hysterically even though I don't give a toss what he's got to say. Probably should work on that as he's my soon to be CO.

"What the fuck is that all about?" He spat at me, his brown eyes alight with jealous rage as he catches my arm outside the toilet. "If only you had cared so much when we were married, maybe we'd still be together"

He bit his lip and nodded his head in a way that in combination with his expression told me he got what I was up too.

My little game rapidly backfires on me when Smurf shows up. He glares at both Charles and Bones and I know I'm playing with fire. He already seems to hate my guts but he just won't let me go and I need him too. Our relationship is toxic.

-OG-

Charles

The night she finally left him. One of the worst nights of my life. Some may say she brought it on herself with the way she behaved in the pub but who is he to lay his hands on her. Who is he to hurt Molly.

I felt it in the pit of my stomach as soon as I looked in his eyes. He squared up to McClyde, who in turn swatted him away like an annoying fly. Not Smurf's best move considering he's the size of a pint and Bones, despite being a total tosser is a well built tosser who also happens to be one of the most mental fuckers I've ever encountered in all my years in the army.

He attempted to drag her from the pub by a handful of hair and I can honestly tell you that I have never moved so quickly in my life. Between myself, McClyde and her loyal friends in 2 section he never really stood a chance. But it was McClyde who took one for the team. What's one more bar brawl on his record?

My mistake was allowing her back to her flat. I woke to the sound of her screaming as he attacked her like the savage he is. He hit my wife. I let another man hit my wife. We may not be legally married anymore but in my head, this was only ever temporary. I guess I'm still in denial.

If it wasn't for Amy's terror and Molly's crying I'd have done a lot more to him than my sore knuckles now were suffering for. As McCylde and I sit before the Brig I realise that I'm really glad she has him as an ally. For the first time ever we share a common interest - to rid Molly of that bastard for good.

"Didn't know you had it in you" He flicked his head towards my bruised knuckles. "Neither did I to be honest, it wouldn't be my usual way of dealing with a fellow soldier but..." he didn't need to finish "Needs must and all that. It's not like the little shit wasn't asking for it. And well she is your ex wife"