Chapter 1

Chapter One:

"ANDY! Get your fat butt in here!" I shouted.

He peeked from upstairs and smiled. "Yes?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and held up the doughnut box. His smile fell. Yeah, he ate my doughnut. And now he is so dead.

I dropped the box and started walking his way. He slowly backed up searching for the door. Cracking my knuckles, I ran upstairs. He ran into the unopened door and banged his head, hard. Laughing my butt off, I skidded to a stop. My tummy started to hurt from all the laughing. My sides were burning too. Poor him. He lay on the floor groaning and cursing.

I walked over and looked at him on the floor. "By running into that door it proves how tiny your brain is." I said to him smirking.

He growled at me and rubbed his forehead. "Shut up"

I bopped his nose. "Aww you mad?"

He pulled my ear. "Ow! Andy." Now he was smiling.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room to get my shoes. Putting them on, I grabbed my phone and stopped in front of the mirror. I twirled around, checking my outfit. Thinking it would look better that way, I unbuttoned my plaid shirt showing a white tank top. After that, I brushed my brown hair roughly with my hands. Absolutely perfect. I skipped downstairs and picked up Andy's keys.

Andy was sitting on the couch. He recovered, but still held his head in his hands. The TV was on mute. He must be having a headache. Sad for him. He looked up and I tossed him the keys. He looked at the keys then at me, confusion clear in his eyes.

"Let's go" I said, heading to the door."You're buying me more donuts"

"Excuse me?"

I ran my hands through my hair. It wasn't that difficult to comprehend.

"You ate the last doughnut so you're gonna buy me more"

He looked me up and down before sighing. "Do I really have to?"

I nodded. "If you don't, I'm telling mama" I warned him.

His eyes went wide and he got up.

"No, let's go." He said and started walking towards me.

Andy was always scared of my mom. She was a British gangster. I think that's where I get my craziness from. I mostly look like my mother. Brown hair, hazel colored eyes and tan skin. Even my accent is similar to hers. My dad's an African American, though. Andy better be glad I didn't say I was gonna tell him. He gets shit scared of my dad. My parents live two blocks away. I see my dad all the time since he was my football coach and all. And my relation with my mother is really very strong.

We walked to the car and he opened my door. I got in and opened his door from the inside. Hopping in, he brought the car to life. I looked through the window as we drove past houses and stores. When he stopped at Krispy Kremes, I saw a little boy which reminded me that I have to pick up Carlo from school tomorrow.

Andy walked around and opened my door. I got out and he grabbed my hand. We walked into the doughnut shop. As I got in, the smell made me drool. How come they are so delicious and mouth watering?

I walked and looked at all the donuts. Resisting the urge to choose all of them, I picked the one with sprinkles. Andy told the cashier lady to get that one and she bagged it.

"Will that be all?" She asked in a flirtatious voice, looking at Andy.

He smiled at her and looked at me. I shook my head no.