Epilogue

Authors Note: So finally here is the epilogue for the book. We hope you all like it. :) Happy Reading :D

******* ***** ****** ******** ***** ** ****** ****** ***** ****** *****

Here I am behind the doors panicking on level Asian. I'm really not sure of what to do. Do I run? Do I stay? No, Marissa this is your day you aren't going anywhere. That voice tells me.

Daddy is standing right beside me, smiling. I give a quick smile to him and then hold onto his arm. Here we go. This is it. As the doors open everyone looks at me and that's when I really start to get nervous as hell.

"Calm down. Everything will be fine. It's your day." daddy tells me patting my arm

"There are so many people." I whisper.

"Shh. It'll all be okay."

We walk down the rows with my long dress, that I was forced to wear, dragging along behind me. There are white flower petals all over on the floor. My mom is smiling at me and Andy and Mike are here too. I give a little wave towards them and keep walking to the altar.

Andrew stands there smiling the biggest smile ever. Carlo has the pillow with the rings. Oh, my god. I cannot believe I'm actually doing this! When we make it up to the altar, daddy kisses my cheek and stares at Andrew.

"You better treat her right" he tells him jokingly.

Andrew nods repeatedly. "Yes sir."

Andrew grabs my hand as I walk towards him. The minister starts to talk about love and stuff but all I can pay attention to, are my thoughts. How did I get here? How did my life change from horrible to amazing? Why aren't I upset that I can't be with Andy? Because he is the past, and Andrew is your present. Your future! My subconscious is right. He is my future.

"Does anyone object to these two getting married?" The minister guy asks.

I look around for anything to happen and to my relief nothing does. I'm happy that Andy can finally accept this.

"Alright. Well, you may kiss the bride."

It's kissing time already? Wow that went fast. I look at Andrew and suddenly feel bashful. I look out at the people and they seem to be waiting. Andy nods his head and I turn back to Andrew who looks as scared as I am.

The minister coughs. "You may kiss the bride.... " he says more to me than to Andrew.

Andy stands up. "Come on Rissa!"

 "Just kiss the guy shorty!" Mike stands up too.

I laugh. "Alright, alright!"

They smile at me and I turn to Andrew. Just do it already Marissa! I stand on my tip toes, even with heels I'm shorter to him, and pull his face to mine. He pulls me by my hips and kisses me back. I hear Andy and Mike cheering like they're at a football game. The others just clap.

Andrew pulls away. "Oh god you don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment in my life, wife." he winks at me.

I smile. "Technically I kissed you first, husband."

He rolls his eyes. "Oh whatever"

I can't deal with this dress anymore. I almost tripped over it on my way out the church so I pulled off the bottom half, I pulled off my sleeves, and the little head thing and threw it leaving me in manageable dress. Some people gasp when they see me.

"Much better" I say to myself.

As soon as I see Andy I take off my dumb heels, run towards him, and jump on him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. This was totally inappropriate with me being in a dress and all but this is my wedding goddammit and I will do what I please!

"Oh my gosh!!!" I hug him tighter

"What!" He yells locking his arms under my butt so I don't fall

"I'm gonna miss you so much!"

"I'm gonna miss you too!"

He takes me back to Andrew. "Dude, I think your wife escaped"

Andrew laughs. "Happens a lot when you're around"

After Andy un-attaches me from him he hands me to Andrew. "Well, sorry man"

Andrew puts me on the ground. "No problem. She's gonna be gone for a week or two so it's cool"

After we talk for a while I get in this pretty car. Andy sticks his head in the window.

"You hurt her and I kill you, got it?" He raises both his eyebrows at Andrew.

"I won't hurt her I promise" Andrew responds.

Andy and I smile at the same time. I hug him through the window and kiss his cheeks.

"I love you fat boy."

He grins. "I love you too Rissa."

THE END.

******* ***** ****** ******** ***** ** ****** ****** ***** ****** *****

Authors Note: Awwww wasn't that just the sweetest little epilogue in the world!!! It brings me-Mya-to tears to know this is the end of our book. Oh. my god. Can you believe it? This is it guys. This is THE end of our book. This journey has just been so wonderful. All the writing experience has been just so cool. We couldn't do it without you guys, so thank you. Thank you so so so much for reading our book and getting it to where it is right now, and that too in four months! Just four!

We love you all lots :* P.S. Maybe we will make another book. Mayyyybe. Okay? A big MAYYYYYYYYYYYYBEEEEEEEEE :D

Comment, Vote, and Be awesome. <3

Bye :D