end

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
end

until the end of the ride to haeundae, hisako couldn't forget what chenle said. it would be a lie if she said she didn't hope renjun was the one with a crush on her.

since her heart raced in the movie theater she couldn't stop replaying the scene in her head and every time she would have a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach. she was so distracted that she didn't hear even mark and the dreamies yell a bunch of 'lezgetit's' as the bus reached destination.

a finger poked hisako's cheek.

"oi, you're spacing out again." renjun pointed out. the class was supposed to go the changing rooms in front of the beach to wear their swimsuits but hisako found herself planted to the ground as soon as she got off the bus.

feeling waayyyyy more aware of renjun being around her than ever before, she nodded, trying to ignore that feeling again.

bravely, he linked his arm with hers, "are you wearing your swimsuit underneath?"

his touch made a jolt of electricity ran up hisako's arm. she was hoping he'd feel it too but his facial expression didn't show any reaction.

looking the other way disappointed, hisako just enjoyed the moment of being with renjun. he probably only thinks of me as one of his best friends, she thought, deciding to cherish every second she spends with renjun.

"yeah, are you wearing your trunks?"

renjun hummed in response. "let's go swim now!"

+

"holy shit she's literally an underwater vampire how is she so fast??" donghyuck exclaimed, gaping at how rapidly hisako was swimming.

"that's so unfair, i learned how to swim before her." jisung frowned.

chenle patted jisung's head, "don't worry jisungie if we comBIne we'LL BE THE FASTEST SWIMMERS ALIVE."

"yES HISAKO WOOOHOOO SHOW THE WATER WHO'S BOSS!" jeamin hyped hisako from afar, standing with the boys.

"can i even rap as fast as her swimming??" mark muttered in confusion then began freestyling.

jeno facepalmed at mark and soon joined jaemin who was cheering for her.

standing in front of the six, renjun held a proud expression, "i did that guys." he gestured to hisako's rapid swimming.

"i taught her that." the chinese pointed out and crossed his arms over his chest wearing a smirk.

the six dreamies rolled their eyes at him, "stop being a smug little shit." they muttered in unison. "actually it's thanks to us." chenle said, "if we didn't pretend to be busy as heck we would've taught her together anyways."

jisung, catching chenle's unique way of thinking backed him up, "yeah! in any case it's thanks to us because we made you do all the work. so you owe us hoe."

"jesus fuck whAT aBoUT ALL THOSE TIMES I WHISPERED THE ANSWERS OF THE ALGEBRA TEST??? DID WE FORGET ABOUT THAT?" renjun took chensung in a chokehold until they begged to get released.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟