me

⌜   • ° + ° •   ⌝
me

"i can't believe we're going to university when summer's over." renjun whispered, tucking a strand of hisako's hair behind her ear.

"do you think we'll be both accepted for sm university?" hisako laced her fingers with renjun's.

he gave her hand a light squeeze, "of course. i don't want to be anywhere without you." he said while getting lost in his girlfriend's eyes.

"we'll move in together, right?" renjun answered hisako's doubt with an honest 'yes'.

miraculously, all of the dreamies and hisako passed their end of the year exams. mark got tips off of his university friends, taeyong and jaehyun and donghyuck copied all of mark's notes after finding out university student helped him. jisung was already planning on joining the basketball's team when the year starts and chenle was signing up for special singing classes. jeno and jaemin already talked about sharing an apartment and how all eight of them should move into the same building.

it seemed like everyone already had everything figured out.

"it's been a long year hasn't it?" renjun played with hisako's fingers, keeping his eyes on her's.

"it feels like you confessed to me just yesterday." she teased her boyfriend with a smirk and changed the pitch of her voice to imitate renjun, "i've been that friend. i'm the one who talks abo—"

renjun squished her cheeks with his other hand to stop hisako from embarrassing him. he pecked her pink lips to shut her up. "take your fucking nap already." he ordered her. hisako was the one who wanted to sleep for the whole day in the first place but so far all she's done is talk.

she giggled and flashed renjun with a bright smile, catching renjun off guard and causing him to blush. "yes boss!"

he rolled his eyes at hisako's cuteness and wrapped his arms around her despite the summer warmth already providing enough heat.

the couple grew drowsy.

"i love you."

"i love you too." renjun answered.

and with that, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

the end.
   ° • + • °   ⌟