23. I

Authors note: I re-read the book and the chapters don't fit so I'll publish the chapter that didn't fit later.

This chapter was created by baeksumTaestykookies , Annie_kim1213 and ME THE AUTHOR @Abi5465

Taehyung locked the doors crying and thinking Jungkook was cheating on him, the way he held BamBam was stuck in his brain and how he wanted to get the same hair as him.

Taehyung wondered if Jungkook was even back yet. What if he was cheating on him? Taehyung thought crying and snuggling into the blanket.

That's when he remembered what his mother told him, crying over people won't magically fix everything. He had to prove he doesn't give a damn and doesn't have time to cry over dickheads.

Not caring if Jungkook was home, he went through his closet wearing tight jeans and a oversized top making him look like a baby, he looked at his hair smirking. He's going to teach Jungkook why he shouldn't go that far. He was going to dye it back.

Taehyung opens his walking wardrobe, picking out a hair dye colour that he had before. He hurried to the bathroom applying a chesnut brown but reddish colour to his hair, splogges of hair dye dropping onto the sink.

He heard his phone ringing seeing the messages from Jungkook saying he is sorry, Taehyung also sorta felt bad doing all this since Jungkook loved the hair colour. But he didn't care and let his fingers paint his smooth long hair as he watched the old colours disappear.

After time passed he washed the dye away, he knew it was a good timing since the mall was an hour away from them, Jungkook should be home in a few seconds but that was the best part. To see his reaction — this is why you don't mess with Taehyung.

Taehyung then went back to his room, drying his hair and then flung himself under the blankets again, hiding his hair and not wanting Jungkook to see it. Yes he kind of regretted his decision but Jungkook took it too far.

He heard Jungkook crashing through the door slamming it shut, the footsteps filling the air as Taehyung teared up now regretting realising that Jungkook was running all the way to him. He heard Jungkook's shaky voice. "I'm sorry Tae- please." Jungkook apologized pulling the bed sheets away. He stared at him in shock as Taehyung's eyes didn't look at him.

He teared up, Taehyung was that mad? He changed his hair colour knowing how much Jungkook loved it. He wiped his tears sniffing getting a glance from Taehyung. "Tae— i-im sorry it's just that you and Jimin were so close a-and I didn't know I hurt you." Jungkook choked back his tears as he waited for Taehyung's reaction to afraid to do anything.

Taehyung let a few tears flow out before crying uncontrollably. He flung himself onto Jungkook hugging him and gripping onto the back of his tshirt, not wanting to let go. "I'm s-s-sorry t-too" Taehyung whispered, Jungkook also letting a few tears out only for Taehyung to wipe them away with his soft thumbs.

Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's fragile body as the hugged for a solid three minutes, their bodies fitting each write perfectly and the light of the evening shone through the window creating a spotlight for the both of them. This was probably the biggest argument they had and were sure never again to make each other jealous.

"I love you" Taehyung mumbled sniffing as his chin rested on Jungkook's right shoulder, Jungkook kissed his neck as to show his affection for him, "I love you too"