20. H

THIS WAS WRITTIEN BY MY BABYGIRL @baeksumtaestykookies

the plot was made by @ShiNoMoNoTenshi and @SuckMyAgustDaddy

- Smut and jealousy!!-

Jungkook woke up to Taehyung snuggled up on his lap, his neck aching from the postition he was.

He still saw the tear stains that had painted Taehyungs bronze cheeks that had a splash of light pink, probably from the heat.

He felt bad and decided to go buy him the cookies he promised forgetting the fact it's the time of the day little kids and parents would be out creating massive lines.

As he grabbed many boxes of cookies and a few gifts for Taehyung since he loved to spoil him he received a message saying Taehyung was inviting Jimin over.

He wasn't too happy with this but for his baby he said it's alright to.

And that's when the waiting began.

Meanwhile with Taehyung.

"Catch me if you can!!" Taehyung giggled as Jimin chased after him with a knife-a plastic knife.

"I'll shoot you with my gun BITCH!" Jimin yelled grabbing a Nerf gun he had brought over, he knew after 2 hours of running Taehyung would do weird shit like this.

"Jiminie I'm tired" Taehyung slowed down, a cute poit resting on his lips as he faced Jimin. Melting at the sight he pulled Taehyung onto the couch and instantly forced Taehyung to sleep.

Obviously that wasn't gonna work so he jokingly pulled Taehyung closer and began hugging him and all that cute stuff. You could call it cuddling.

"TaeTae I Love you" Jimin imitated Jungkook's voice and Taehyung smacked while laughing.

What they didn't know that very same person was watching them from the window like a stalker, the jealous glares could almost cut a way in.

Jungkook was shaken out of the anger when Jimin got up and waved goodbye to Taehyung, he walked out not seeing Jungkook.

Instantly Jungkook ran in throwing the cookies onto the floor and slamming the door shut. He clearly heard Taehyung squeal in fear and cover his ears with eyes shut tight.

"What the fuck was that?!" Jungkook's voice filled the room with venom and Taehyung was shaking.

"What do you mean" Taehyung answered with a tiny voice with the way Jungkook was glaring at him.

"What were you doing with him?" Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs wrist and pushed him against the wall knocking over a few vase's and stepping on the cookies.

"I didn't do anything we we're playing and I got tired!" Taehyung firstly explained avoiding Jungkook's hard stare.

He opened his mouth to speak but Jungkook crashed his lips, biting and sucking nearly his whole mouth.

"mm J-jungkook" Taehyung didn't know how to respond to the sudden change of behavior.

"You are mine whether you like it or not" Jungkook growled ripping off Taehyungs shirt and instantly undressing himself.

"Get on your knees now" Jungkook demanded and Taehyung obeyed immediately, his glossy eyes looking up at Jungkook innocently.

Jungkook didn't have to say what he wanted, Taehyung knew exactly what he had to do.

He slowly licked Jungkook's member from the top to the bottom, hitting all the sensitive spots. Jungkook's legs felt like jelly and he was growing impatient.

"Taehyung now" he spat out and instantly Taehyung took him whole, his head bobbing up and down with his innocent eyes still looking at Jungkook.

"Fuck" Jungkook inaudibly cursed as he felt himself close and his body jerked suddenly as Taehyung went faster. He pulled out and turned Taehyung around into doggy style.

Without warning Jungkook entered him whole earning a long loud painful moan from the bottom. Obviously he wasn't that cruel and made sure he wasn't raping Taehyung.

"Tell me if you want to stop" Jungkook lowered him onto Taehyungs head and whispered. Their bodies sticking to each other and sweat stinging their bare backs, it was heaven and hell combined.

"J-jungkook faster please" Taehyung pleased but the lace stayed the same.

"Daddy please" Jungkook groaned at the sentence and sped up instantly, the skin slapping sounds filled the apartment as the shamelessly let sinful moans out.

Jungkook felt himself coming close again hut for Taehyung he wasn't near yet. He held it in and sped up as fast as he could with his hips straining and Taehyung jerking forward every thrust.

"I'm close" Taehyung whined as his moans got higher pitched, he would have been on the floor by now if Jungkook wasn't holding him.

He felt something pull out of his has, he whined at the emptyness and the fact he was so close. That's only when he was pushed onto the floor with Jungkook slamming into him.

He screamed in pleasure as Jungkook did the same thrust hitting the best spots there. Tears were falling down Taehyungs cheeks and voice was hoarse.

"Fuck Tae" Jungkook groaned coming inside of Taehyung who came shortly after.

He was still shaking and crying from the stimulation.

"Sorry baby, but don't play with my feelings like that or it would have been worse" Jungkook felt guilty as he picked him up and kissed him. They made Thur way to the bathroom with Jungkook showering Taehyung with love who soon calmed down.

"You still owe me cookies"

------

Le fin