①②. M

* OMG LOOK HOW MANY READS shook*

Taehyung sat at the back of the classroom hoping no one will bug him today, he didn't like attention he only really wanted attention from Jungkook. (OBVIOUSLY)

"EXCUSE ME KIM TAEHYUNG WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING IN MY LESSON?"

Kim Taehyung looked at the teacher with a blank expression before answering, "You've been excused." All the students covered their mouths with their hands stiffling their chuckles because the teacher just got roasted by a looser. Many students got their phones out recording the whole converstation knowing that this wont end well because the teacher absoultly hated Taehyung, better known as gay scumbag

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG," Taehyung rose up from his seat, knowing that the teacher was going to tell him to come, and strolled to the teacher calmly not really caring what she was going to do because first, if she beat him up Jungkook will snap her neck and second, she would have to deal with the headteacher because the students will most likely post all the videos on social media.

"Hmmmm I'm not sure teachers are meant to swear at their students." The students stared at Taehyung wondering where all the sass came from. The teacher lifted her hand up high, swinging it down giving Taehyung a huge slap, leaving a perfectly shaped hand-mark on his cheek but Taehyung just smiled remembering jungkook would protect him. Confused was and understatement to all the students and teacher.

Taehyung flipped his imaginary hair before turning around sassily walking to his seat with a slight bounce in his steps. Taehyung was never like this in school, he was always quiet and not comfortable being himself at school. The teacher had calmed down still jungshook and handed out the paper.

"Ok class, I would like you to fill in this sheet. "

Taehyung's sheet:

Likes:

Jungkook

Dislikes:

Girls and hoes

favourite sport:

lets get physical (in bed, with Jungkook, naked, with a load of kinks, fucking hard, with no mercy, recording, with hand cuffs and Panda Express, drinking sprite, with good audio, the whole night with a wrapped Willy. < people from the comments made this wheeze)

favourite music:

Jungkook's voice

Taehyung let a deep sigh out, impatient, he just wanted to go home to Jungkook and just cuddle in the bed or watch a movie. He put his palm on his forehead eventally falling asleep, his head falling from his hand and banging on the desk earning stares from students but he didn't even wake up.

Taehyung jumped off his seat hearing the bell ring into his ears. He scratched his head looking up just to bbe met wuth the teacher's deathening glare litterally peircing through his skin. "Kim Taehyung I would like to meet your parents since you have slept through the whole lesson," she said rather calmy knowing that Taehyung's parents had moved to a different country.

"But-" Taehyung looked up but saw nothing, the teacher had left the room, what was he going to do.

He couldn't call Jungkook because he didn't want his secret to be leeked.

it was a dead end.