•22• .

This chapter was written by baeksumTaestykookies
||Chapter 22
- jealousy fight

Taehyung swiftly got up from the kitchen floor as he was hiding from the two males. They were laughing and sounded like mature adults talking about their kids or something.

He saw Jimin walking by his house from the window, he opened calling for him.

"What are you doing Taehyung-" Jimin was cut off when he was silenced by the other.

After explaining what's happening and what the plan was, he pulled Jimin in through the window falling on top of eachother. Taehyung screamed in pain as Jimin's elbow pressed against his Collarbone leaving a purple mark.

"You lil shit" Taehyung whispered pushing him off, even though he frowned how Jungkook continued laughing with BamBam not caring his baby boy was screaming.

"Alright let's go" Jimin gave him a thumbs up and walked outside hand in hand ignoring Jungkook's hard glares.

"I see how it is" Jungkook whispered and smirked while looking at BamBam.

"Hey BamBam, your hair looks great, you do the colours like Harley Quinn! I love Harley Quinn" Jungkook suggested and BamBam equally as excited nodded.

"Let's go dye it now!" BamBam clapped and Jungkook walked hand in hand with him outside.

Taehyung teared up and with a pout he looked at Jimin "But my hair is like that". He let out soft whimpers as Jimin thought of a plan.

"Let's go" Jimin grabbed Taehyung and went on his motorbike, Taehyung didn't hold on as he wasn't afraid, that's until he realised Jimin was following Jungkook.

"Go in front!" Taehyung yelled and Jimin laughed, he was already going to do that, Taehyung purposefully stuck his ass out and held onto Jimin's waist, his head resting on his shoulders the cold breeze flung his hair all over the place.

"That fucker" Jungkook yelled in the car as BamBam sipped some tea watching the anger.

Time skip

Taehyung was walking with Jimin in Gucci, what only Jungkook buys him. He knew they were going far, but so was Jungkook.

"BamBam do something" Jungkook shook him as he watched Taehyung and Jimin paying for Gucci - Taehyung's money was being used of course.

Jungkook groaned, he wrapped a arm around BamBam's waist who try to push him off.

"Jungkook stop my boyfriend's here!" BamBam whispered looking at Yugyeom who crushed his coffee.

"He's too close to him!" Jungkook growled putting both of his hands on BamBam's waist. He turned him around and they stood in a position that made them look like a couple.

You could see the hurt in Taehyung's eyes and Jimin stared in shock, he didn't know Jungkook was gonna go this far.

Before you knew it Taehyung was running out the mall with Jimin along with him, they bags of Gucci slowed them down.

"Fuck Jungkook let go" BamBam whispered as Jungkook let go, he saw the amount of pain held in the other eyes.

I fucked up

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the bitch behind this fall?

It's Queen Areum! The bitchest of them all!