21. E

-This chapter also contain jealousy-

Taehyung walked downstairs, whincing in pain on every step he took, "why wasn't he in bed with me" Taehyung thought, pouting. Once he reached the end of the staircase, he turned his head seeing the back of two head on the couch, one slightly leaning on the other. "Jungkook?" "oh Taehyung, you're awake come here." Jungkook said.

Taehyung walked over, sitting next to jungkook wanting to shove the other man's legs of Jungkook's lap. "This is BamBam" BamBam waved, whispering something into Jungkook's ear making both of them laugh, smiling at each other. "BUT JUNGKOOK RARELY SMILES!" Taehyung thought, scoffing at both of them and turning away.

Taehyunf got off, sitting on the other couch not wanting to be next to them but still wanted to be there incase anything happened. It wouldn't hurt if he just quickly went to the kitchen right? Taehyung quickly entered the kitchen searching for his cookies jungkook owed him only to see an empty pack of cookies in the bin. Did they eat it without me? But they're meant to be mine!

Taehyung barged into the room BamBam and Jungkook were in, "Did you eat the cookies?" Taehyung questions only to be ignored by both of the laughing males. That's when an idea popped into Taehyung's head.

He picked up his phone calling "kimchi".

"Jimin can you come over?" Taehyung whispered in the phone