The First Challenge - 8

"Ah, I'm tired." Noelle yawned out as she walked out of the resort into the nearby water park.

James looked at her as he smiled. "Noelle, you look nice," he complimented her as he messed up her hair,"Be sure to take care of your mom, she is my daughter after all." She gave him a grin. After all, James was the only grandparent- other than Salma- she was close to.

Salma walked beside the two and coughed. "Now, where do we go for the kids?" She asked before she hugged Noelle from the behind.

"You see Emma?" James pointed towards a mini pool where Emma stood by. Salma nodded before kissing James on the cheek and giving a huge hug to Noelle. "Bye," she says as she walked away.

"Anyways, everybody is at the slide, Noelle. Hurry up!" James called as he raced to the largest slide in the park. "The Catcher" was the name- it was a racing slide where there's four slides for four people. The fastest person to the main pool wins. 

Noelle chases him down. She wasn't going to lose a race- especially to a old man.

-

Macy, Luna, and Asher stood behind their slide with the rest of the family behind. Lilith sighed loudly,"Where's Noelle? She's supposed to do this one-"

James ran into the place and cheered while Noelle walked into the area with a huff. "Noelle, get behind that slide. Good luck," Faith stated as she pointed at the empty slide. She nodded before walking towards it and standing next to it.

"Now, since all the slides work the same- we decided to add more. After you finish the slide, you'll race towards the kiddie pool where Emma and Salma is." Emily explained.

"Now go in.. 1.. 2.. 3!"

All four of them slid down.

Abel chuckled,"Luna is totally gonna win this. There's no way Noelle would win."

"Are you shaming my daughter?" Charlotte laughed.

"Sorry-"

"It's fine, her PE grades are horrible. She is horrible at running." Charlotte giggles. James rolled his eyes as he played with his hands,"I can't believe that she is even related to us. The girl can barely walk."

Lilith splashed the slides water on James. "Trust me, she'll do better."

"Oh! There they are!" Emily shouted while she pulled up her binoculars,"Asher is in the lead! And.. uh.. where's Noelle?"

The employee looked over towards Emily and sighed,"She um.. is struggling with the water. She isn't drowning. She is just struggling."

"I-"

Everyone watches as Noelle struggled to get up from the slide.

-

Asher looked over towards Macy who was dead behind him. "Hey! Lil Mac! How was your day?"

"Eventful."

"Neato!"

She pushed him over and practically "Naruto" her way closer to the kiddie pool.

He just stood there.

However, Macy stopped suddenly. She was frozen in place. It was like she and Asher equally gave up the race. Luna rushed towards the "finishing" line as she smiled devilishly.

She totally didn't put on a mind control type of thing on them.