I'm Old - 10.5

"For some reason, Hunter looks nothing like Carrie-" Salma exclaimed before getting interrupted by Hunter crying. She sighed and looked at Emma with annoyance. "What does he want now?" She bluntly asked.

The two ladies was in a cafeteria. Sitting outside, taking in the sunlight. The toddlers sat in high chairs beside each other- in between the two women.

"Diaper change."

The blonde picked up a diaper and said baby. "Time to visit the bathroom, baby boy!" She excitedly said in a baby voice. Jumping out of her seat, she waddled towards the nearest bathroom.

There, Salma sat alone with the twins. She glanced at the cuties and smiled. "Hey, pretty girls." She chuckles, as she caressed the twins' chubby cheeks. They only squealed in joy. Salma only sat there with "awwww's". "It's weird how you guys got Emily's hair while Faith didn't..." she whispered in their ears.

Indigo clapped her hands, whilst Violet waved at Salma- repeatedly. She, Salma, giggled at the gesture.

"I miss it when Connor and Charlie was small..." she thought,"They were so tiny and adorable- ah. And when Noelle was a baby... those were good.. good memories."

The blondes watched Salma. Both thinking how princess like Salma looked like underneath the sun.