Faith - 2

"So, how's everything, Faith?" Mom said while walking into my room,"Any boy drama? Gossip?" I shook my head as I placed down my book onto my desk. She sighed and flipped her hair over.

"Is school boring now? Since Lilith graduated and all?"

"I guess so, but school was always fun for me, mom."

"Can't believe Lilith actually graduated, really. It's like yesterday she had those two buns and short hair." She smiled, settling down on the bed, facing me,"How is Ryder? Jess told me he transferred out of your class?"

"He transferred to an arts class, guess he is continuing on Grandma's talent." I chuckled.

"Alright, so did you take a vacation day off for the next few days?" She asked. We were going to have this huge family vacation to one of the greatest beaches in the world.

"Of course! I made sure to remind Ryder and everyone else about it."

She clapped her hands and got up. "Time to put the things in the car!" She cheered while walking out of the room. My cousins was all coming with me and well I haven't seen a few of them for a long time.

Charlotte and Ciara. Charlotte was Uncle James and Aunt Salma's daughter. She and I wasn't close to each other as when I was born, she was already a kid who already knew how to walk and talk.

Charlotte and I already chatted a few times since we are cousins. She was genuinely a cool girl. And then she had my "cousin" Noelle at a extremely young age. I haven't seen nor talked to Noelle for a long time, but she was such a cute baby!

Ciara was Aunties Jess and Roxy's daughter. She was adopted by them and was instantly part of the family. Charlotte and her became close friends since they were closer in age. Ciara is a cool girl. She always knew what was going on in the media and was a genius with technology.

Ciara started to date this guy Anthony. And then they had a baby named Carrie. Carrie was a cool kid, honestly. She and I wasn't close in age, but she is currently a teen. Then Hunter was born, pretty recently. He is now a toddler.

Charlotte's brother, Connor, was closer in age as me.  Ryder, Ciara's brother, was also around my age. Lilith and Abel was also there. That's why I became close friends with the four of them. Connor and I aren't as close as we used to, but I was always besties with Ryder. He was more like a younger brother than a cousin to me. There was Luna, the alien who lives with Ryder. I am not quite close with the girl. So I didn't care much about her.

Lilith and I lived together for a while, until she moved in with her dad with Emma. My mom's twin sister. Still we became close afterwards when we were teens. Abel was Lilith's half brother. Since Max and Emma broke it off for a while- then Max got married to Emma's former friend, Elsa, then had Abel with the woman, they were half siblings.

Still the two became close siblings. Which was nice. Emma and Max started to date each other again- then Lilith moved in.

That's how I started to become friends with Abel. He wasn't a blood relative, but he was always included in the family.

My favorite aunt will always be Emma. Emma was like a second mother to me growing up. Whenever my parents was too busy to take care of me, Emma came running down to change my diaper. She was truly a great mom.

Still I loved Roxy and Jess. Those two always cracked the best jokes during family events. I loved hanging out with Jess when I was younger.

Uncle James was always there for the family. He can be somebody who I can rely on. If I feel extremely embarrassed to talk to my parents, I'd instead call James up and the two of us talk about important life lessons.

Growing up, I was an only child. My parents was busy with their careers and I was always busy with my school work to even care. I had a dog, Cali, and that was it. And when I finally became an adult.. my parents had twin babies. Indigo and Violet. Still I didn't mind as the two of them was my little sisters.

"Faith! Come on! Make sure to bring along Cali!"

I nodded while I picked up my darling baby, Cali.