Mini Match - 6

The night had quickly passed and now it was morning. Everyone was slowly waking up from their sleep and enjoying the room service they've received. Next to their food they all enjoyed was the first challenge card and a random key which started at 9:30 AM. A race to the cars and to the resort.

Currently it was 7:50 AM.

Lilith looked over towards Faith and sighed,"I'm excited for the challenge, but I honestly didn't plan to be the leader of the team." Faith shrugged while putting her hair up in a bun,"Emma probably picked you because you are a lot more of a determined person."

"What do you mean?"

"You tend to be determined in a lot of things. Like I remember in gym, you won volleyball because you were determined in beating that school bully."

"You mean Fatima?"

"Wasn't she the one who broke Abel's heart?"

Lilith rolled her eyes whilst she brushed her hair. Fatima was a former close friend of the blonde. It was until Fatima decided to flirt with Abel even though she had a boyfriend. Breaking Abel's already damaged heart.

"Anyways, Ciara is still sleeping. Wanna wake her up?"

The two looked at the girl who was passed out. Both shouting her name, she woke up quickly and yawned almost instantly. "What's up-?" She yawned,"Why- d-yo- wake me up?"

"We got our first challenge, Ciara. You should probably read it." Faith said before shoving a piece of pancake into their mouth.

"How long have you guys been awake?" She replied while putting on her glasses which sat beside the bedside. "Since 6. It's 7:50 right now." Faith responded, checking her phone,"How was your sleep?"

"It was amazing! I kind of miss Carrie and Hunter."

"What about Anthony?" Lilbear asked.

"We were together for the whole night. Keep in mind we all went out."

"How come you didn't take us?" Lilith bluntly asked.

"You are only nineteen. Can't go out legally, yet."

"Sorry that my dad took your family." Faith joked before walking to the bathroom. "It's fine!" Ciara shouted.

"Make sure Noelle doesn't get hurt out there," she said to Lilith before getting up from the bed,"She is like my daughter."

"I'm sure Noelle is the one who is going to hurt people out there."

9:20 AM

The family all walked out of their rooms and into the entrance. All awkwardly standing next to each other with their bags. "Since we have only like ten more minutes, make sure you have fun!" Emily exclaimed,"Now I'm gonna have to put the twins in the car."

Salma shook her head and walked towards the 'new' mother. "I will take care of those two, since it is Max and I'd job." She stated,"Where is Hunter?" Jessica raised her hand and showed the oldest toddler who napped in her arms.

Salma sighed while signaling Max to get Hunter. "I call driving!" She exclaimed before racing off with Indigo and Violet in her arms.

9:30 AM

The whole family was now racing to their cars. Not knowing whose car is which. From shoving each other down to attempting to trip rivals. Each shouting move to each other.

The first team who got into their car was James' team and Abel's team was the last. Excited for the road trip ahead they all pulled car window down to enjoy the mild weather outside.

Next Few Hours

Lilith quickly looked over towards Ryder who was on his phone for the whole trip. He sat beside her in the passenger seat. "Ryder, what's wrong?" She asked,"You literally haven't spoken in a while."

He shrugged and shifted his hair to his ear. "Love problems." He sigh,"I wish I was Connor, so I can tell if I really love a person or not."

"Is this about Luna and Jake?" Faith asked, putting herself between the cousins.

He nodded, now biting his nails. "Luna told me she likes me, but Jake is there also." He tighten his seatbelt with an even louder sigh. "What should I do?"

Lilith shrugged. "Maybe you should go on a date with the both of them- separately and see who you liked the most." The blonde stated,"Also, why would you ever want to be like Connor? He is a playboy."

"At least he knows himself."

Faith rolled her eyes and softly hits his head. "Connor doesn't even realize he is in love with.." she motioned towards Erika who was listening to music via headphones and napping. Her music was pretty loud so there was no way she was listening in.

"That is true."

"Hey, Ryderboo, don't worry about love now." Roxy said while putting her phone in her pocket. "Don't forget about what happened between your mother and I in the past."

"Wait what happened?" Noelle said, wanting some nice old gossip and stories.

"Well, in the past Jessica and I's..."

"So... Taylor, how was your sleep?" James asked, taking off his socks. Taylor nodded. "It was good. I slept like a literal baby!"

"That's nice."

Carrie and Macy returned eye gazes. The two looked at each other awkwardly. The whole car was filled with awkwardness as everyone was in a different age group. James being an elder, Taylor almost being an elder, Anthony being a young adult, Carrie being an teen, and lastly Macy is a kid.

"I've got a question, Uncle Taylor." Carrie said. She usually called James, Max and Taylor her uncles even though they aren't quite her true uncles. "How come you wanted us in your team?"

"Your Dad and James is extremely- extremely athletic. You and Macy is a lot more into electronics and all that. And knowing Emma, she will shove in a lot of electronics so Ciara can get into the activities," he paused before continuing on,"I would've chose Faith instead of Macy, but Lilith had to snatch her. It's nothing personal, Macy, it's just that I know Faith and she is really good at strategy games."

"Eh. I'm good." Macy bluntly responded with.