Lilith And Abel - 1

"Lilith! Lilith! Come on!"

I heard my mom called as I sat in my room in complete despair. She continuously called my name. Maybe she finished dinner? I wondered while putting on my slippers and walking downstairs. Recently my fox, Vixy, had passed. I couldn't stop remembering the night I witness her.. passing away. I felt more depressed as the days went. Unable to even speak to my boyfriend or family.

As I walked down to the dining room, Abel- my brother, kept looking over towards me. "Lilith, I know you are-" He was interrupted by my dad who shoved a piece of beard in his mouth. Chewing on the shocking meal, he looked completely tired from it.

"Lilbear, darling. How are you?" My dad asked, sitting down. I shrugged while holding in tears.

"Where's mom?" I asked. Looking around for my mom. She was busy with her career as a work from home writer so her staying home wasn't rare. "She was just calling my name, wasn't she?"

Abel sighed while cutting his steak. "She is on the phone with Emily." He looked bored with everything, including his steak. "Why?"

He shrugged and gave me a concerned smile. "Can you please just eat? You look skinner than before, sis." I smiled back.

Abel and I aren't full siblings. In fact, he is my younger half brother. When I was born my mom and dad wasn't as in love as they were before. Dad back then was incredibly evil and Mom didn't want to be in an unhealthy relationship. She packed up her and mines bags and moved in with my grandparents, Clare and Ali. When I turned seven, I went to visit Dad. And turns out he was already married. The woman he was married to was named Elsa and she apparently was one of my mom's closest friends.

And that was when I met Abel. He was four years and usually I'd feel rage within- but I didn't. I loved him and accepted him as my little brother. We became close friends because of that. Mom and I lived with our grandparents for a long time. But she still wanted me to have a relationship with my dad.

I'd usually go and hang with him during the holidays. However, once when I was fifteen
and Abel was eleven, the house went up in flames. And Elsa died from that incident. Abel grew to have PSTD because of that.

Still something good came out of that. My mom and dad's love eventually was returned. And they finally got married. I felt happier as time continue, but Abel only grew to lose strength. Shortly after the wedding, he ran away. All three of us looked for him. Thinking he was dead..

Until I decided to go on a jungle adventure. And was finally about to get Abel back. He became stronger and was able to beat PSTD.

We only grow closer and closer as each second go. He was the brother I never thought I needed.

I silently ate my food while my dad and him decide to chat about Luna. My aunt on my dad's side. She had became a pretty infamous reality show star and was always mention our small yet odd family. I'm not close with her as I'm more close with my mom's side, but she is a nice person.

"Aunt Luna need to stop doing those weird Japanese game shows, Dad."

"Hey! Don't forget that you are a quarter Japanese. At least she is trying to get into our culture!"

We all laughed at that. I was a quarter Japanese also. Hard to know that at first glance because of my natural blonde locks. My dad was half Japanese, and half Mexican. Overall we are a family with a ton of different traits.

"Lilith, do you remember that one time during Christmas Eve that little Abel cried because you were leaving?"

I chuckled and nodded. Abel laughed loudly trying to make dad silent down as he imitate the way Abel cried back then. He finally chuckled a bit while we all remembered the old days.

Then I heard my mom's heels clicking on the floor. "Pack up guys. We are going to have an family adventure!" She said in a complete scouting outfit. Her bags was already beside the front door and she looked ready.

"Wait all four of us?"

"No the whole family! Salma, Faith, Jess..."

She started to say each and every family member I've ever lived with or knew of. "C'mon guys!"