Winner, Winner, Loser Loser - 9

"Ah, jeez," Emma sighed as she helped Hunter down the kiddie slide,"Hunter is getting bigger, amiright, Salma?" She looked over towards the older lady who watched Indigo and Violet.

"Yeah.. can't you believe that Emily gave Indi a middle name and just left Violet with none?" Salma chuckled as she played with Indigo's hair.

"Indigo Bonnie Robins. Sounds like a type of ice cream," Emma chuckled before gently splashing water on Hunter who squealed in excitement.

"Oh! I see Macy and all of them. Let's get the kids ready," Emma exclaimed.

"Hey, um.. Emma- can I tell you a secret?" Salma asked as she picked up Violet from the pool to dry her up.

"Sure."

"Charlotte is pregnant."

Emma looked at her with widen eyes before picking Hunter up. "Seriously? That's amazing!" She smiled, walking with Hunter in her arms.

Salma nodded then shush down Emma. "Here comes..."

Luna was running towards the two with a huff. However no sight of sweat. "Luna! You've won. Good job." Emma clapped her hand gently on Hunter's leg. "Where are you guys going?" Luna asked.

"Oh, they are continuing on with the race so we are just gonna move and get some food for the kids. Y'know? Where's Macy-"

Macy was behind Luna with annoyance in her voice,"Luna cheated." Luna rolled her eyes and looked back at Salma. "Can't I be an alien? Since y'know I am an alien?"

Salma shook her head and gently hit Luna's head. "Macy won, alright?"

Luna rolled her eyes before she walked behind Emma who waddled towards the nearby cafe.