Armed to Death, Eddy's Brother and the Final Battle

The group is still walking.

Edd: Lee, how do you feel?

Lee: I blame the fucker who took Clementine.

Lorcan: Same.

Carley: Lee...

Lee: If it wasn't for him, we would be defending the boat against Vernon and we'd be out on the water. Everyone would be alive.

Edd: Yes... Don't worry Lee, we will make sure that Eddy's brother will pay for his crimes.

Eddy: My brother is a monster. He was the leader of the bandits, forced Ben to give them the supplies, caused the death of Katjaa and Duck, kidnapped Clementine which got both Kenny and Ben killed. I hate him!

Ed: Ed hates him too!

Doug: Easy guys.

Christa: Lee, this is a shitty time. Now that Kenny is gone, me and Omid have to stay safe for her.

Lee: You guys would be great for her.

Christa: We'll do our best. You know that.

Carley: Yeah, you guys would be perfect.

Edd: We can't waste any time now. Let's go.

The group walk over a plank and make it to another roof. There is a hole and the room is full of walkers.

Kevin: Even the buildings are full.

Eddy: They're everywhere.

Lee: Let's get going.

The group continue their path.

The group arrive on another roof and they can see the Marsh House.

Lee: The Marsh House is around the corner up the block. We have to cross here.

Omid: Well, at least it doesn't look like a death trap.

The group looks at a giant sign and it looks like it's about to break. The group glares at Omid.

Omid: Who's going first?

Lee: I'll go.

Carley: Really?

Lee: Yeah.

Eddy: I'll go with him. I want to fight my brother.

Edd: Me and Ed will go too.

Lorcan: Same here.

Nazz: You sure Double-D?

Edd: Me and Ed are Eddy's friends. We won't leave him behind now.

Ed: Ed will always protect Eddy.

Eddy: Thanks guys.

Kevin: What about us?

Lee: Me, Lorcan and the Eds will go to fight Eddy's brother and save Clementine. You guys will have to get to the countryside and wait for us there. If only Lorcan, the Eds and Clem meet you there, that means that I'm dead. When you guys get reunited, you take the train and go to Peach Creek.

Kevin: You got it.

Rolf: Rolf agrees with the idea.

Nazz: Be careful.

Lucy: Sweetheart, Be careful!

Lorcan: I will.

Carley: Lee, if I'm not going to see you ever again, I want to tell you that you were a great friend. I thought you were a criminal at first but I see now that you are a guy who is doing the right thing.