14

CHAPTER 14.

Miles eagerly pushed his lips against Alex's, his hands set lightly on Alex's knee and thigh. Alex gently caressed Miles's cheek and brought him down, so Miles was laying on top of him. Miles moved his hands up to Alex's hips, not breaking the kiss once. Although they had to a second later. Miles pulled his jumper off, and then unbuttoned Alex's shirt.

"Blue looks nice on you, Al." Miles smirked, before attacking Alex's neck with his tongue and lips. Alex felt himself go hard as he giggled at Miles's ticklish kisses.

"Can I take your jeans off, please?" Alex asked. He thought he should add the please to be respectful.

Miles laughed. "Did you really say 'please'? You can do whatever you want to me, darlin'."

Alex blushed at Miles's pet name for him, as he started undoing Miles's belt and zip on his jeans. He helped Miles slip them off and throw them aside.

"Can I take your jeans off too, please?" Miles grinned, mimicking him.

Alex blushed in embarrassment, nodding eagerly.

Miles took Alex's jeans off at the speed of light. Now they were just in their underwear.

"Mi, I'm scared." Alex admitted. And it was the truth. Being a virgin and not having any experience with sex at all, not even including when he was straight, was embarrassing for Alex.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm a bit scared too." Miles took Alex's hand and kissed it. "If you want me to stop I will. I promise I will."

Miles reached into his drawer again, and Alex knew what he was taking out.

"Al...you need to turn over."

Alex did as Miles said.

"Are you genuinely okay with this?" Miles asked. "I want to be sure."

"Just do it. I'll be alright in a bit."

"Okay..." Miles sighed. Alex felt Miles grab the waistband of his boxers and pull them down. Alex covered his eyes with his hand, even though he wasn't facing Miles and couldn't see him looking at his arse.

He heard the unwrapping of the condom and Miles's boxers being pulled down.

The sensation Alex felt next was strange. But it felt good. He adjusted to it and let Miles do what he wanted to do. Alex's hands were clammy, as Miles made him feel good and made him moan loudly. Alex gripped onto the sheets to try and contain his moans.

Miles began to pick up the pace, allowing Alex to adjust slowly. Alex couldn't see what Miles was doing, but he hoped he was enjoying it.

At first, Alex felt strange doing this. Now it felt normal, and pleasuring. But he was desperate to see how Miles looked during this time. Alex let him go on, as he became eager after listening to Miles groan, whining Alex's name.

"M-Miles...stop, please." Alex managed to whimper out. Miles pulled out immediately and started stroking the boy's hair.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Miles asked, wondering if he'd hurt him. Alex flipped around, so Miles's face was towering above his.

"I'm okay." Alex started grinning widely at him, Miles doing the same.

"That felt good, yeah?" Miles took Alex's chin in his index finger and thumb, kissing his nose gently.

It did feel good. Alex just need a breather. He looked down, smirking. Miles noticed.

"What'cha lookin' at?" Miles winked.

Alex looked back up at him, tracing his collarbone and the chain around his neck. "You. I love you." Alex whispered. Miles was blushing.

"I love you too, baby." Miles kissed Alex's hand again. "You're wearing my ring."

"You left it at mine."

"Keep it. It looks good on you." Miles rolled to Alex's side, after throwing the condom he still had on away, and placed his hand on Alex's chest.

"Mi, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, of course I did."

"D-Did you even get to...you know..." Alex didn't like saying the word. He pointed down at the bin, where Miles had thrown the condom.

"Oh! Yeah, a little bit. It doesn't matter though. I really enjoyed it."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, baby." Miles stroked Alex's hair, placing a soft kiss on his temple. "Al, what animal do I look like?"

"Bit random."

"Just wonderin'."

"Turtle."

"Hm?"

"A turtle. You look like a turtle."

Miles laughed, like a melody. A beautiful melody Alex wanted to play in harmony to. "I don't know if I should take that as an insult."

"Well, you're my little turtle."

"Always."

______________

A/N: SORRY IVE BEEN SO LONG JSDJDJDJ