~ Chapter 4 ~

It's six o'clock and Melanie is waiting for her friends to show up at her house. She had told her friends that she need them to come over to have a little get together. She just hope they are not too mad at her that they don't show up because she fix up her house just for them and she needs this for her soul for them to show up. If they don't she will feel like a failure and she doesn't want to be in that kind of mind state at the moment. Just then the doorbell rang and Melanie walk to the door hoping it was her friends. Melanie open the door to find her brother Jason smiling at her.

"Jason what the hell are you doing here?" Melanie ask

"Nice to see you too sis I have some news for you." Jason said

"Not right now I am expecting my friends to come over so if you can just leave and we can talk later or over lunch you just set the day and time and I will be there." Melanie said

Jason wasn't leaving that fast even if she try her hardest his sister wasn't going to get rid of him that easy.

"Melanie Rebecca Ash you will listen to what I have to tell you. Your friends can wait." Jason demand

Melanie didn't have time for his games at this moment she was on pins and needles about what's going in her life to worry about what's going on in his.

"Jason do you want to die tonight?" Melanie ask

"No I don't." He said

"Then get going or this is the last thing you will remember get my hint." Melanie said

Jason push his sister out of his way and made his way to her sofa to give her the hint that he wasn't going anywhere until they talk. Melanie couldn't believe her brother right now who the hell does he think he was just walking into her house like this? He doesn't pay the bills so he need to get out!

"Jason get out!" Melanie yelled

"Melanie?" Cindy Davis said

Melanie froze she couldn't move this is not the way she wanted to greet her friends. She threw a glare at Jason for making her lose control. She couldn't think what Cindy is thinking at this moment. Melanie took a deep breath then tried to answer Cindy but nothing came out. Its looks like she has laryngitis but how could that be she was just yelling at her brother for not leaving. She is really going to kill her brother now. She started inching closer to him so she could kill him with her bare hands. As she got just to where she wanted her brother Cindy voice broke her thought process.

"Thank goodness Melanie you’re okay. Why is your door wide open?" Cindy ask

Melanie turns her head towards Cindy to see if she had a voice yet if not Jason is getting a big slap across the face. Melanie clear her throat hoping that might get her voice to come back.

"..."

"Well I'm waiting?" Cindy said

"You might have to wait for your answer because guess what it's looks like my sister just got laryngitis." Jason said

Melanie started crying and fell onto the sofa this is not how her night is suppose to go. Melanie handed her phone to her brother and he knew why to call their mother.

"Hello Melie." Suri said

"Not Melie mom it's your other child Jason your child over here has given herself laryngitis so she wants me to call you so can fix this?" Jason told their mother

"Babe everything will be okay you can do this meeting when you are feeling better okay. They will not be mad at you. Jason what are you doing at your sister's house anyway? Suri ask