Season 7

(CONTAINS SPOILERS, PLZ LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR IT)

Now I didn't want to this....... But I am.

So there's been a lot of Craziness going on in the fandom regarding season 7 because of the following.....

Shippings

Slow burn??

Adam and Queerbaiting

I wanted to make a huge talk about this but I cant write or talk and I cannot word right XD

So I'm going to make a small, calm note about this....

Unpopular opinion:
I FREAKING LOVE THIS SEASON THE WAY IT IS!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT I TELL YOU!!

I was happy and excited, I cried and nearly threw up because of intense moments. I bawled at the end because I thought they died at the end.

Now a lot of people really didn't like the season because of Adam dying, Shippings not being canon, etc.

I understand, I too was upset about Adam. People are hoping and wishing he comes back in season 8, Knowing Voltron, They might. But who knows.
Well see what happens....

As for the shippings, Holy heck.....

I can see why.

Some people were upset that Klance wasn't canon, Allurance, Keith and Axca.

Yeowzzazzs.......

I'm not even gonna rant about the ships cause I don't carw what happens anymore....

Everyone in the fandom are going nuts and everyone needs to chill the flip out.

Well that's all I wanted to say mostly because I can't think or write.

Everyone just calm down....drink some water, go outside IDK.....

I'm a calm person and I didn't want to rant about anything. I didn't want to give myself another giant headache.

So what I'm saying is....I DON'T CARE!
I LOVED THE SEASON THE WAY IT WAS, I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN SEASON 8, I'LL WAIT TO SEE IT ON MY OWN....

Chapter 2 of Kidge Beauty and the Beast will be out soon......

Thanks for listening
Gracias for Everything...

Later Mi Amios and Amigas......
MoonStar~