🌹Epilogue🌹

Suddenly....

Something began to happen...

They all looked up to see Keith's body... Transforming!

The curse was lifted. Keith's skin went from purple to pale, his fluffy ears went back to normal ears.

Pidge watched in amazement.

Keith then opened his eyes to reveal his violet eyes. He slowly stood up to take a look at himself. He was human again.

"Keith!" Pidge cried tears of joy.

"Pidge... You did it, ypu lifted the curse!" Keith said.

Pidge ran into Keith's arms and hugged him. Keith hugged her back then decided it was a perfect moment to.... Wait for it.... Kiss her.

They broke the kiss as they heard Lance say, "uh guys..."

They looked over to see a tall boy with tan skin and blue eyes.

"Lance!" Keith said "You're back!"

"Heck ya I am!" Lance says back.

Then suddenly, they see Shiro as a tall Man with black hair with a tuff of white, a robotic arm and a scar across his nose.

"Shiro!" They said.

Suddenly, Hunk came out as a big man with dark hair and a yellow headband.

"Hunk!" They shout.

"Don't forget us!" Matt says running out as a boy who looks similar to Pidge and Allura with her dark skin and white hair flowing.

"Guys! We're free!" Keith says pulling everyone into a group hug.

Keith then ran to lift Pidge and swung her around. "Thank you so much Katie..." He says. "I Love you..."

Pidge then leans in and Kisses Keith again. Keith gladly kisses her back. Pidge then breaks it and reponds with a simple "I love you too...."

After that?

They held a ball and everyone in Altea was invited.

Pidge and Keith danced once more.

Hunk, Shiro, and Lance stood there as they watched. "Well boys... That was the end.." Shiro says.

"It's great to be back..." Lance says.

"It's also great to see Keith so happy. He's finally learned to Love..." Hunk says.

Lance pats him on the back. "Indeed Hunk indeed..." He says.

They continued to watch Pidge and Keith Dance away. Oh how in love they were....

And so, that was the story of a girl and a beast....

*Whooooop! Another story well done! Thank you all for sticking around, voting and commenting and adding these to your reading lists it means a lot!

Like I always say... Until the Next Voltron Disney story!

Till then!*

MoonStar~