Trois

Y/n
I get to my room with the boys in front of me
I walk in and thank them and Dewey asked " why are you here did your dad send you answer me" i say on the bridge of tears " he abused me that's why I'm here to get away from him ok are my answers to your satisfaction" ( a/n if you get the quote I love you)
The boys all look shocked Huey then asked " why should we trust you" i then say " you don't have to but I wanna get away from my dad" then louie asks" why are you two asking so many questions" both Huey and Dewey say at the same time" she's a glomgold why would you not ask questions" louie answered "with because that's webbys job" then all the boys leave so I can get dressed i got pants and a bra on and you were knocked out I wake up hanging from the sealing upside down I yell " Mr.McDuck help" soon a girl about my age walks in and goes "good your awake now who sent you ma beagle, mark beaks, flinthart glomgold "i start crying at the mention of my dad I say " let me down and I'll tell you"she let's you down.you then a I
say "I came here because my dad glomgold abused me so I went to see if anyone would take me in and Mr.McDuck said he would" she said " oh my god I'm so sorry"I say" it's fine but I would like to put a shirt on" right after I finished my sentence Huey walks in and sees me and turns around and asked " why do you not have a shirt on" I reply with" you can blame it on her she pulled me out of my room and I didn't have a shirt on so it's technically her fault" she said happily" what did you need Huey" he says " well I was bring you your Landry but she needs a shirt so" he tosses me one of his shirts it went mid-thigh I then say with a smile " it's kind of long but comfy I like it thank you Huey and who may you be cutie" she smiles and says " hi I'm webbigail but you can call me webby " I say" well I'm going to get lost on my way back and not sleep tonight anyway " Huey gave you a confused look i say shaking " I can't sleep alone I'm scared that my dad might find me" he than says "let's all have a sleepover that sounds like fun right" we bolt agree i then say " can I at lest be taken to my room really quick " Huey than says " flow me" I flow him and get to my room and change my shirt I walk out and give him back his shirt " ok I'm going to webbys room see you in a couple minuets" I grab a bag with some stuff in it and grab the blankets and pillow from home and head to webbys room. I get there and me and her set up my spot witch just happened to be F/c the boys get there and set up we all sit together we put our phones in a bag and webby hid the bag. Webby asked " wanna play truth or dare" the boys all agreed and I ask " what's truth or dare " they all gasp webby answered with " it's a game were you are asked truth or dare you pick one and if you pick you truth you that've to answer truthfully and if you choose dare you have to do have to do the dare" I reply with " sure why not" every one yells" yay" webby says " Huey truth or dare" Huey replies with " truth"webby instantly replies with " is it true you like boys and not girls" he looks scared I walk over and ask " can we talk really quick " he looks up and says "yes" We walk out of the group and I say " hey I know it's hard to admit but I swear it will be fine and I will tell you my secret" he look happy and says " ok yeah it will be fine and what's your secret n/n" i say blushing " I may or may like louie" he yells " I knew it " i cover his mouth and told him to be quiet " now let's get back" we both walk in I giving him a comforting smile Huey then says " yes its true " the boys hug him and say at the same time " it's ok Huey we are ok with you being gay " he look at his brothers and say "really " the other two say "of corse" i smile Huey then says "ok n/n truth or dare"  I sigh because it's a lose lose situation I say "dare " he then says "I dare you to kiss the person you like " I then say " no please no please I beg you" he says " do it or I'll tell him my self" I then walk over to louie and Dewey louie pushes Dewey in front of me thinking I like Dewey I walk over to louie. Louie says shocked " wha? me "you say" yes you. duh why else wold I be I front of you " he surges I then pull him in for a kiss I kiss him and walk a way red as a tomato. Dewey webby and Huey were dying of laughter.
~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
I was now in Louie's lap and Dewey and webby were kissing i giggled and kissed his cheek and got up and got popcorn and sat back down in Louie's lap and webby then said " louie truth or dare " he said " dare that was easy" I then said "oh just wait " webby said " I dare you to try and braid y/n hair" he goes" easy "
-time skip-
He then says " done " I look at it it was perfect I walked over and hugged him and said " it looks perfect Thank you" he just smiles and sat down I sat down next to him Huey then says " um you are suppose to sit in his lap " I say " fine " I move myself back to Louie's lap and whisper to him " I'm so sorry " he whispers " it's not your fault" I whisper " yes it is I told Huey I liked you and then all of this went down" he sighs and spins me around so I was looking at him the other three were looking at us he says " listen this is fine and I'm lucky I don't have a girlfriend " I then say " how are you lucky" he then says "because the I wouldn't be able to do this " he kisses me I kiss back and then pull a part and smile then Dewey yells " get some louie" we both Laugh I say" I'm tired" they all agreed so we all went to bed. I fell asleep as woke up screaming waking everybody up louie rushes over same with Huey with the other two coming close after they all looked freaked out louie took me in his arms and was whispering sweet nothings in my ear not long after Scrooge came in to see what happened he sees louie hugging me while crying and Huey rubbing my Back he says " what in the blazes happened hear" webby walked over to Scrooge. I finally stopped crying and fell asleep in Louie's arms he laid me down and I held on to him Scrooge said" lad you aren't going to get out of her grasp so I suggest you lay down" louie says " ok night Uncle Scrooge " scrooge replies with" goodnight lad" every one else went to bed.
TO BE CONTINUED
----------------------------------
Btw I do not mean any thing with Huey being gay Personally I love lgbtq+ people they are so sweet so if you think this is offensive I'm super super sorry
Love,
Angelica