Prolouge

Blue everywhere all over the floors.

Dripping down the walls.

Body's scatter everywhere as I looked around.

Bullet holes filled there body's.

In the center of it all was my world.

Dying.

On the floor.

I ran even though I was shot I didn't feel the pain.

Nothing that could compare to what my heart was going through at that moment.

I ran up next to him and kneed beside him putting his head on my thigh as laid bleeding.

"Oh god...Kiri" I said putting pressure on the wound.

"H-hey B-bakugo" My love said before hacking up blood.

"Don't speak you Idiot" I sniffled out starting to cry I don't know what to do. What do I do.

TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

"Don't worry Kiri we'll make it out of this we always do I'll patch you up. We'll make it across the border. We'll be free to do whatever we want. We'll adopt children. We'll get married. We'll make love to each other. So just hold on for a bit please."

I started to break down.

"L-listen Baku you need to go *cough* they will check to see if there are survivors and they will kill them. I need to know you made it out alive *cough* please." He said touching my cheek tears coming down his cheeks too.

"NO I won't leave you here like this. Don't you dare break our promise." I started to cry taking the hand on my cheek and intertwining each others hands.

"I love you Bakugo" Kiri said

"I love you too stupid hair" I said choking on sobs.

"There is still two left sir do you want us to kill them?" A man behind us spoke to his headset.

Kirishima's eyes widened as he looked at me and said "I love you Bakugo."

He used all of his strength to push me off him as I screamed.

"KIRISHIMA"

BOOM BOOM BOOM

I landed on my back as I looked back at Kirishima. He laid there motionless. He had no emotion. His eyes were dead.

"K-kiri" I said said crawling to him.

"Cmon Kiri stop playing games. Please stop. No please...please god no...no......oh god no" I said bawling all over my dead love's chest.

"Sir would you like us to kill the other one" The man who killed my boyfriend said on his head phone.

I slowly rise to my feet.

I turned my eyes to them.

And charged.

I punched the man in the headset in the diaphragm as he wheezed for breath. The other man with him scrambled for his gun.

I grabbed the man's pistol and shot the man as he joined the other bodies. The man in the headset screamed for his comrade that was dead as I took his arm and jumped on his leg and wrapped my legs around his arm and flipped him to the ground.

He was in an arm-bar as soon as he hit the ground his arm snapped like a twig. He screamed in agony over his arm. This was nothing to what was coming.

I grabbed his leg and and wrapped my legs around his leg and fell to the ground. My arms started twisting his ankle in the opposite direction until it couldn't take the stress anymore and snapped.

He screamed in pain and begged for no more. As I did the same thing again to his other leg.

I took the other unbroken arm and lifted it in the air as I put the heel of my foot to the side of his face.

"This is for Kiri" I said as I pushed my heel against his face and pulled his arm. He started  resisting until I heard four cracks in his neck and his body went limp.

I took his gun and went back to Kiri. I kneeled beside him and took his hand and intertwined it again.

I pointed the gun to the side of my head.

"Ill see you in a minute Kiri I love you."

BOOM

Please vote Ima desperate hoe