Chapter 6

Bakugo's POV

I wake up to a bright smile mere millimeters next to my face.

"HEY BAKUGO"

I shake away my head flying forward towards the unknown person. My head collides with what feels like metal as I whine in pain.

"Owwwww...What the fuck" I said rubbing my forehead looking at what I just bumped.

There straddling me was a jet black beauty that seemed to be unaffected by the head bump.

"Are you ok Bakugo" He said giggling at me and covered his mouth.

I get mad and start ranting away.

"Hey first off thats your fault Im hurt your metal remember that second off all why are you..."

It was at this moment I really looked at the position we were in and I started to blush.

Im shirtless and Kiri is too letting me see his rippling abs and bulging quads. Plus his cute face wasn't helping it either. I tried to wiggle my way out before I do something I might regret like fuck a robot.

"Kiri get off me!!" I say as I keep resisting but he doesn't bulge he held on to me.

"Noooo I like it when we are like this its nice!" He says as he lays on my chest. I blush even more and my bulge was growing into a massive tent.

It started to poke the hot machine in the private parts. The machine looked at me blushing hard and looking away and got off me.

"Sorry" He said looking away from me.

I smile and sit up to hug the machine from behind. He looks back at me and I smile at him and he leans into me as he leans his head back and we kiss gently.

I smile as our lips slowly move in sync and our feelings poured into each other. Honestly Ive kissed my fair share of experienced kissers in my life and a few one night stands. Kiri is the best kisser Ive ever kissed and I doubt he has ever done this with anyone. My heart is beginning to race the longer we kiss. Is this what it feels like to have a heart attack from love.

We let go at last and we smile at each other. This feels different from every other relationships I've had. Of course its with a robot but still human or not this feels great.

"Thanks Bakugo" He says while pecking my cheek and hugs me.

"Your welcome" I say.

We let go and start to get ready but Kiri realized a problem.

"Hey Bakugo?" He says with a shy smile.

"What?"

"Do you have any clothes that I can wear."

I blush thinking about how this is gonna be like the movies and how the girl needs something to wear after being fucked.

"Y-yeah" I say as I beginning to look through my drawers for my largest shirt to give Kiri. I need to see how this looks ok.

I found large my chemical romance shirt and give it to him and he puts it on.

God this is the cutest thing Ive ever seen. The shirt goes all the way down to his thighs and he looks so so cuddly. He is the cutest.

"Katsuki Im hungry" He says to me with little chubby cheeks and hugs me from behind. I start to blush a dark shade of red and I say stuttering "N-No aren't you the robot shouldn't you be cooking?"

"I did cook last night and I cleaned everywhere look!" He whines to me pointing everywhere. It was more clean than it was before.