ACTIVITY CHECK! [ aug. 12, 2018 ]

hey hey hey guys! roleplay admin Stardust here!

it's been just about a week since the roleplay opened and it's time for an activity check.

activity checks are so I can make sure everybody is staying active in the roleplay and aren't taking up possible roles for other roleplayers.

this is done by simply commenting the characters you roleplay as. if you know of any plans you have to be on vacation in the upcoming weeks, please comment that as well!

don't worry if you're currently on vacation or unable to get on. if you have already notified us of anything that hinders you from roleplaying, then you are exempt from the activity check.

if you have not commented in three days, we will proceed with the inactivity rule as stated in the guidelines page.

besides all this exciting activity checking, I want to let you guys know that roleplay admin Anime will be on vacation for the next week until [ I believe ] Friday. just a heads up incase you need to contact her or are waiting for a roleplay response from her.

this being said, I did already mention this in the news and updates page, and I also updated the Tribe of Jagged Peaks Camp page for the new plot information. so, if you haven't already, make sure to check that out. also don't forget to check the mentors and trainees page as well! a couple new trainees were accepted and randomly assigned to cats so please take a look.

that's all I have to say, thank you all for your wonderful participation and patience with me!