⛰ | Forest Faction Camp | ⛰

MOON THREE

SEASON → the middle of Leaf-Fall

WEATHER light rain that gently showers the forest

TEMPERATURE → low: 59 F° // high: 67 F°

TIME OF DAY dawn

FRESH-KILL STATUS → 0%

HERB STATUS → 0%

NEWS → the Tribe of Jagged Peaks is no more. with suspicions high of who murdered the chief Light That Shines Through Leaves, the broken Tribe was left spitting accusations at each other and deepening the chasm between themselves as both Pine Where Owls Nest and Smoke Of Raging Fires desired leadership of the mountains. however, Pine's challenge to Smoke took a wrong turn as he was shoved off the Towering Boulder by the larger tom.

chasing Pine and his supporters out of the Tribe of Jagged Peaks camp, Smoke declares a new name for his group; the Mountain Faction.

Pine Where Owls Nest takes his followers down the mountainside and into the forest. weak and exhausted, the cats trek into the mesh of pine trees through the night. just as the milky skies of dawn pierce through the stormy clouds overhead, the cats stumble upon a spacious clearing. remnants of sodden dens and snapped debris still linger amongst the overgrown grasses, and although it appears as though a Tribe had once prospered here, it's clear that no cat has stepped a paw in the camp for many seasons.

regardless, the Forest Faction have found a new place to call home.

No chain comments. Please write out-of-the-roleplay in parenthesis.

[ one week = one moon ]