IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

hello everyone, this is roleplay admin anime here with an important announcement for all, currently enrolled, roleplayers. stardust and I, along with the consent of duskie, have decided to close the roleplay- meaning this roleplay will no longer be active and most likely, at some point in time, archived. it was a rather easy decision for us roleplay admins to make, seeing as the roleplay has already become inactive since the start of school. we had planned to try and keep it active to the best of our abilities throughout the school year, but like most of you, the stresses of school caught up to us and we haven't had time to even consider moving the plot any further forward. we really wish that we could keep this roleplay up and running, but we don't have any time on our hands- and by the looks of it, neither do most of you roleplayers.

despite this, stardust and I have decided to work on a book using the plot from the roleplay. we will start working on this once we get the time. the plot for this roleplay that we had planned out was too good, in our opinion, to just abandon- so we're going to incorporate it into a book instead.

I am hoping that if we will have a roleplay up earlier in the summer season in order to keep up a roleplay for a longer period of time.

thank you all for joining the tribe of jagged peaks roleplay! we hope that you will join in on reading the roleplay book that is hopefully soon to follow. we thank you for your patience and understanding.