Dirty Harry Imagine

She waited for him to get back to the hotel. Watched as the hands on the clock moved slowly, hearing the sound of the hands as they moved. She couldn’t wait for him to get back. She had watched him on TV, he looked incredible. She even went on her tumblr account and looked at several of videos, gifs, and pictures of him. The way his jaw looked when he chewed the gum and ate that orange or how it looked when he smirked or smiled. Every single second looked incredible, amazing, she couldn’t help but feel greedy, wanting him to come back to her, and lock him up forever. She wanted him for her but she knew that she had to share him with the world, with everyone else who adored him just as much as she did.

She sighed and threw herself back onto the bed as the VMA’S ended. He had promised her that he’d go see her straight after but she knew that that wasn’t going to happen now. Not after his famous ex bad mouthed him on television and after a couple of people in crowd booed him and the other boys when they won their moon man, he was probably going to go to the after party with the guys and have Louis sneak him a beer or two.

She herself was upset; in fact she was a bit furious. How could she bad mouth him like that? He was an amazing person and even if she didn’t say anything that bad, she shouldn’t have said anything at all. But she was proud of Harry, all he did was smile, smirk, and respectfully clap his hands. And those people had no right in booing the boys. They deserved the award with all the hard work they’ve done.

Checking her phone for any messages she realised there was a message, she had received it less than 3 minutes ago. Scrambling up to the headboard of the bed she opened up the text, excited to be hearing from him.

Hey babe… I can’t make it tonight, sorry xx

Her face fell, her nose scrunching as she tried not to feel too upset. She had waited all night for him, just for him. And now he wasn’t even going to go see her. She hadn’t seen him in over a week and it was killing her. Sure they weren’t official but he sure as hell made it seem as if they were and that’s what truly killed her… Not knowing. Not knowing whether they were something or just messing around.

Whatever Harry…

Almost instantly she received a response.

Why are you being like that? X

I’m not being like anything Harry, have fun…x

You’re mad at me … :(

I’m tired, goodnight Harry. X

You just don’t want to speak to me, why are you mad…? x

She groaned in frustration, lying down onto her back, kicking her feet up into the air making whining noises. This was her throwing a mini tantrum. She didn’t want to be mad but she couldn’t help it. She felt let down, and she didn’t like this foreign feeling…Especially from him.

Are you there??

Answer me …

I’m going over there… be there in 10 xx

No, no don’t come over, you already said you can’t.

Have fun ok? Don’t worry about me…

Harry sat in his seat in the taxi he recently got into, doing his best to not be spotted by paparazzi. He stared down at the message he just received. He didn’t know what exactly he had done wrong, but he was for sure it was something he said or did. He ran a hand through his curls, biting his lip as he typed a response; His finger hovering over the send button.

I always worry about you, you’re mine… I’m already in the taxi, leave the door unlocked. Xx

He quickly tapped the send button hoping the beginning of his message didn’t make her feel uncomfortable but it was true. She was always on his mind, even when he tried to not think of her, his mind would find a way to sneak her back in. He thought about kissing her, fucking her senseless, watching her sleep after he would take her in several different ways in one night. Her lips would be slightly parted and her hair a mess because she couldn’t stay in one spot. Her body constantly moved and she would only stay still when he held her against his chest, his lips parted against her neck.