Prolouge

He covered his mouth, trying not to laugh. "I'm so sorry!" Ryan apologized with his eyes wide open and a tiny little smile.

      I could only smile at his expression and laugh a little.

      He shot me a confused look, "Why are you laughing?" He asked.

     I continued smiling at him, "I've had too much coffee today." I admitted as he looked into my eyes, he smiled. His beautiful blue eyes got me caught up in the moment.

     We both had our eyes taken away from each other’s, "Sophia! You get up here right now! You're not supposed to be in the water!" An elderly woman yelled at me, just what I needed.

     "Ya, ya, ya I know. I'm a volunteer/ Badminton Olympian and I'm supposed to be up on the ground, not in the water." I mocked making my way towards the ladder.

     "I don't like your tone young lady. Just because you won Gold at the Pan American Games last year doesn't mean you have to talk to me in that tone." She snapped.

     "I haven't liked yours all day." I whispered loud enough for Ryan to hear as he snickered.

     "What was that?" She asked.

      "Nothing." I said as I climbed up the ladder, water falling off of my wet skinny jeans, blazer, white shirt, and my red hair that was placed in a ponytail.

     "Your shoes are ruined!" She yelled at me, as I looked down at them, I dared not to smile. They were the worst and most un-comfortable pair of heels I have ever worn!

     "Now, we'll have to get you a pair of those, ugh, hideous pair of neon green sneakers that Team USA wears." She cringed, although I loved those pair of shoes.

       "That's un-fortunate." I said sarcastically, as she turned and walked away. "I finally get a pair of those shoes, yes!" I said smiling as I took my shoes off and ran towards her. They say don't run on the pool floor, I don't care about that! Because I'm a bad girl.

     When I came to the Olympics, I thought I was just going to compete, I didn't want to find love. I didn't want a relationship, but I did get one. I just have one question:

     Would you believe me if I dated Ryan Lochte?