Chapter 14 - Day 13 (Ryan's P.O.V.)

Ryan's P.O.V.!!! Who's excited? *Raises Hand* I am! :D

The photo on the side is of Missy Franklin! I seriously didn't know she was 17... Whoa!

The video on the side is the parody of 'Call Me Maybe' with Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps xD Thanks, brother! :D

The dedication goes to gimmemynameplz, because apparently, she wouldn't be living without this fan fic :)

Enjoy :)

~~~~~

I woke up at 9 o'clock, man, I woke up late! Sophia's still asleep, she's so beautiful. I smiled, she's one of the best things that's happened in my life. My arms were still arm her, I hugged her a little hit more, her head was on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead.

I took my phone out of my pants pocket and started texting my brother, Devon. I've been informing him about everything with me and Sophia.

My brother would be up, even though he's still in Florida, we try and communicate, as much as we can.

[Tilted is Devon, and Bold is Ryan.]

How's Sophia, bro?

She's good, she's right next to me.

So, she can see our conversation?

She's asleep.

In the same bed as you? NICE! :D

It's like the third time, I've been in the same bed with her.

Ohhhhh ;)

-.-

Did you, two, do it?

Jeah.

You're the man! :D

You'll do that to your girlfriend, in the future, bro.

YA!!! :D

Gotta, go, she's waking up.

Don't forget to inform me about the day with her ;)

Sure, bro.

Sophia groaned as she woke up, she looked so cute, rubbing her eyes, trying to wake up.

"Ryan?" She asked, her voice was still half asleep.

"Ya?" I asked.

"I was just making sure that you were here." She said.

"I'll always be here." I told her. I sound so love sick, now.

"You sound love sick." She told me. Oh, no, she can read my mind!

"Just so you know, I can't read your mind." She said. Ok, now she's scareing me.

"Am I scaring you?" She asked.

I was so scared now, "You seriously can read my mind?" I asked her.

"Psh, of course not." She said.

I took a deep breath, as a sign of relief, "Did you seriously thought that I could read your mind?" She asked.

I really didn't know what to say, "No..." I said.

I could tell she rolled her eyes, "You totally thought I could." She said laughing.

"Ok, maybe I did, for like one second!" He said, she laughed harder.