Chapter 3 - Day 2

Long Chapter, FYI.

It took me about 3 days to write it, and revise it. So I HOPE you like, no LOVE it!

The picture on the right is Alexandre Despatie, a Canadian diver and a very hot one... did I type that?... He is also Sophia's BGFF (Best Guy Friend Forever) and gets a fairly large role in this Chapter.

The song on the side is, 'Kissin' U' by Miranda Cosgrove, which plays a good part in this Chapter.

The dedication goes to Tallie24 for having a good Ryan Lochte story, plus she dedicated a part of her story to me, so I thought I would return the favor :D

Enjoy :)

------

It was Day 2 of the Olympics; I was going to be at the Aquatics center 3 times that day. I was playing my first morning Badminton game. I went to bed early; I think I was going to be just fine. I stopped by McDonalds and got a Bacon Egger. I normally don't have McDonalds for breakfast, but I had to get to my Game.

I have a very busy day, my game starts at 9:40 AM, and I might be at the Aquatics Center after that, I am for sure after the 200-meter individual freestyle event. I'll have my lunch, and then I have to practice from 1:00 - 4:00 PM. With our loss from the Chinese, we have to beat the South Koreans. I would have my supper, and then go back to the Aquatics Center. Be an official for the 200 meter individual freestyle. I would wait for a 1 and 33 minutes until the Team Final. Then, I can finally go to my room and relax!

Marianne came back to the room, probably while I was asleep. I knew today that a pair of beautiful blue eyes weren't going to be watching me at Wembley Stadium. In fact I won't see him until probably 12:00 PM.

I went to my game, with Marianne. We lost to South Korea, they're a good team. We tried our best, better luck next time, though. I went back to the Athlete's Village, I took a shower in my room, I blow dried my hair. Then I got a smoothie with Marianne and Alexandre before I had to go back to the Aquatics Center.

I wore a black blazer, a white shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, a London 2012 pin, a black watch, a gold and amethyst necklace, diamond and silver chandelier earrings, a black mustache ring, and a pair of green Nike sneaker.

I was chewing gum again; I didn't care what the old woman said. I finished my raspberry and strawberry smoothie and threw it in the garbage. It was the team qualification; many more guys would be there.

I was in Lane 4, as I was the last time I was here. Team Australia would be swimming in my lane, and USA would be in the lane beside me. With 10 minutes to the race the woman in Lane 5 called to me, "Miss." She said shyly.

I turned to her, "Yes?" I asked her.

"Would you mind trading me lanes?" She asked.

"Does it really make a difference of which lane we're in?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that I'm originally from Australia and I want to cheer them on." She said.

"Sure, I'm fine with that." I told her as I got up from her seat.

She smiled, "Thank-you." She said standing up and moving to my seat.

I turned to her, "Do you know what country is swimming, in this lane?" I asked her.

"I was told USA, although, I am not too sure." She said.

"Oh." I said with a sigh.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.