Chapter 9 - Day 8

The song on the side is 'Carry On' by Fun. Which I find a really fun, song, plus it is one of my 3 inspiring songs, to keep moving forward. The other ones? One was posted on the last chapter. The next song will be posted in a Chapter - I'm just not sure which one, though.

Has anyone heard my really lame joke? 'Fun. is a FUN band :D' It's lame, but I thought of it, so I had to put it down as my status. Likes for lame jokes? :D

The Picture on the side is of Victoria Duffield a.k.a. Sophia Green. Which, I have mentioned time and time again, she is one of my favourite singers :)

The dedication goes to Suparfly (loving the name, btw :D). She is what dedicated fans should look up to - I just got another notification by her from my 8th chapter, as I am typing this. Ah, dedicated fans :D

Enjoy the Chapter :)

:O I just made a pattern of smiley faces :D

-----

I woke up, and took a deep breath, it's the Olympic Finals, today - two gold medals are on the line. It's only a gold medal, what's there to freak out about. Oh, right, that it's a FREAKING GOLD- OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL!!

I have to calm down though, it's just going to be a normal badminton game. Minus the fact that it's a Olympic Gold Medal.

What am I going to do from the time here, to 10:30? I'm just going to watch some T.V. for a while, then I'll hop into the shower. Then, after that if Marianne isn't awake - I'll wake her up.

I turned the T.V. on and the first thing on there, Ryan and my confrontation that we had outside of Wembley Arena.

How does this classify as news? You don't see Tom Daley on here all the time, do you? Nope, it's Ryan Lochte this, Ryan Lochte that. Things are getting so dramatic, you know I won't let this affect how I do, in my gold medal game.

I watched T.V. for like 30 seconds, until there was another story of Ryan. That's when I snapped and I went into the shower. I didn't concentrate on Ryan, or what was going on in my life. I just focused on the warm water pelting me on my back.

I got out of the shower and I glanced at the clock 7:28, I got dressed and decided I should wake Marianne up. Then, I would go and get something to eat, I really haven't talked to Marianne, or hung around her, lately.

I was either with Ryan, playing Badminton, or having issues of myself. That remins me, I haven't seen Melanie in a long time! I wonder how she's doing?

Anyways, I woke Marianne up, she's grumpy, like usual. I went downstairs to the resturant and had breakfast there, I came back upstairs and Marianne was just getting dressed. She went downstairs and had something to eat. Once Marianne was done eating, we walked together to the arena.

~~~~~

I was walking into the arena, all I could think of was what I said to Ryan, god, I'm an ass. (Sorry, arse - British language.) If he wanted to come, he should have, I'm am a total arse.

I looked in the stands before my match, Alexandre, Rosie, my family, Ryan's family, and other Team Canada athletes were there. The only people that weren't there, Ryan and my Grandpa - but I already told you the story of my grandpa.

Although, the two important people in my life- well they really aren't in my life anymore. But, the two closest people in my heart aren't here. Anyways, I will just Carry On, goodness - Fun. sure makes good songs.